Monday, October 19, 2009

We missed our Innova


-->
Many times on the road, we chanced to drive side by side with a Toyota, Innova, the make of our previous car that I liked so much. Hubby and I decided to sell ours after he was issued a new Kia Carens by his company. Since the former was sold, I always sighed every time I saw one identical to it I can’t take my eyes off on one that looks exactly the same as "used to be"our Innova.. I was very vocal with my feelings regarding the said car. .
Early this year, we were about to go home from watching Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Clark, Pampanga when I saw another exact look-a-like of our Innova (or so I thought). When we came near it, we saw it was indeed the car I was missing…the Innova car we used to own! For me, it was like seeing a long lost child. Funny, but we couldn’t help but gently touch it once again and peeped into the interior. (Lol) And to record the moment, daughter and I posed with it for the last time. And the result were those big smiles!

8 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

What are the odds of that? Coming across the car you used to own...

How's your week so far, Ate Beng?

J

Liz said...

Haay, nakakamiss naman talaga pag napamahal na sa yo. But at least may bago, haha.

I'm done with the tag. Thanks again!

Sister's Week Tag

Gorgeous MUM said...

So you do get attached to things. Me too! I get very sentimental to a lot of things! AT least you get to have one last look, touch and a photo!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi TitaB mahirap talaga pag may sentimental value na ang bagay na nawawalay hehehe..

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

sailor said...

So you feel like the business owner of Papa Johns eh.. He paid hundreds of thousands just to buy his former car back.

alf said...

small world? or small manila? lol.
i like the innova too. my family back home has one and i enjoyed driving it.

Modern Mom said...

Hi Tita Beng! I've given you an award. You can pick it up here.

Happy Friday!

out of the blue said...

hi tita beng. hope "ramil" will not bring too much rain again in manila. just sat the news on tfc. be careful.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.