Friday, October 2, 2009

"To travel to the U.S.!"

I remember that phrase has always been my quick reply over and over every time I was asked what my dream is. That was my ultimate dream when I was young but I do admit, that dream remains till now. I have traveled once or twice to other countries but the desire to see Hollywood, Universal Studios, Disneyland, Statue of Liberty and the Grand Canyon in the U.S. of A. won’t leave my mind until this very minute.

Hubby knew of this long time aspiration of mine thus, he once planned on having a U.S. Holiday for us so we can tour to even just few of the places I have mentioned. However, obtaining Visa for USA isn’t that simple. I supposed, Tourist Visas anywhere in the world, not only in the U.S.are all the same. They are all pretty hard to obtain. As Visa applicants, we had to pay to a specific bank the Visa Application Fee. Only after paying certain amount that we were given application forms. We were required to have made sure that we have gathered the various legal documents we need before we would make a call to the U.S. Consulate for a possible interview appointment. But that wasn’t all. There were other things to organize to be assured of an appointment for the interview. We learned that availing Tourist Visa at this point in time is much tougher than in the past. Applications are subject to a greater degree of scrutiny of which more often than not would result to the disappointing visa denial. I'm sure you made a good guess! Yeah, hubby was impatient and gave up on our U.S. tour.

But I don't lose hope especially now that I found Global Visas! It's a world leading authority on immigration and visas whose expertise could well be depended upon. With Global Visas, realizing my dream is at arms reach.

2 Comentários:

DebbieDana said...

It's true, it's not easy to obtain a tourist visa to the US, we did it for my mom few months ago, but she was denied... She was supposed to stay here with us for just a couple of months to watch me while I recover from my scheduled c-section and she has to return home to attend my sister's graduation in college....She has good intentions, but still, she was denied....very sad....

Musta na ate Beng? Hindi naman kau binaha? Hope you and your family are safe... Ingat lagi and God bless!


Debbie :)

Geetha said...

Really its very true...!!!!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.