Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sister's Week Tag

Got this tag from Race of A Beautiful Life. I so love it that I promised to post it asap whether it's Sister Week or not. Thanks for passing this sweet meme to me, Race!

Start copying here:




Be the kind of women that when your feet hit the floor each morning,
The devil says "Oh Crap, She's Up."
Sister, life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe in everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy.
He just promise it would be worth it.
Today is sister's day.

To the cool women that have touched my life.
this is for you.....LOVE U!!!

Rules:

Tag all your sisters, mothers, daughters, aunts, girlfriends,
Including me if I am like one. If you get tag back seven times, you are loved.
Happy sister's day! LOVE YA SISTA!!!
Girlfriend and sisters WEEK.


I'm tagging my blogger friends Mira, Juliana, Juliana, Alf, Chubskulit, Beth, Ady, Liz, Sheng, Noreen, and tagging back Race.

8 Comentários:

Beth said...

I like the inspiring words here! It lifted my spirit, Ate Beng.

I really like this part: "If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands."

Thanks for this and God bless! :)

Dhemz said...

very inspiring tag tBeng.....musta na po?

sensya now lang me nag paramdam...been very busy sa skul.....hope all is well....have a great weekend!

alf said...

hi tta beng. i have posted the tag now. thanks a lot.

Liz said...

Thanks Tita Beng! Will post it soon. :)

Happy Sunday!

♡ N o r e e n said...

Thanks for tagging me sis! MUAH! I'll post it later after I blog hop ;)

PinayWAHM said...

Maraming Salamat Ate Beng! Appreciate it.

Kamusta ang weekend dyan? Maulan ba because of Lupit/Ramil? I've been trying to follow it kasi baha pa din sa may amin sa Pamp....although not in my siblings' houses. But I'm afraid Ramil's rain will push the water over the edge and flood them as well...

Have a good week.

J

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thanks TitaB! Will post this soon!

Have a great week po!

juliana said...

hi! Tita B

I just posted the tag. sorry for the delayed posting hehe. thanks so much.

here's hoping you'll have a blessed weekend.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.