Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Early Christmas Party

Now, I have to believe it! That Christmas is truly lurking nearby. Icanserve Group is meeting up for the upcoming holiday season. Yes, it’s Christmas Party time once again! It’s only few days away to Saturday, November 29 and I’m quite excited. Unfortunately, last year, I wasn’t able to experience their happening coz we were out of town celebrating our wedding anniversary. Anyway, I’ll make sure am not gonna miss it this time. I hope I won’t lost my direction coming to the venue which is at Bibeth Orteza - Sigeon Reyna’s residence. It is a happy and sad feeling to note that we have a number of new members to meet. Well, I would say happy because the sense of a bigger and stronger support for each other is there and sad because the data of Breast Ca cases have increased again. But those don’t matter for now. It’s time for merry making so we’ve got to enjoy the spirit of the season!

6 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the season and this time you will not miss your christmas.

D said...

Wow, you are having the party at Sigeon Reyna’s residence? Bongga! Enjoy the party! And make sure you have directions to the place so you don't get lost. hehe

raquel said...

The annual 3-day Breast Cancer Walk in San Diego just concluded this weekend. For three days, thousands of women walked for approximately 60 miles. The total money raised was $12 million! Just in San Diego alone. Next year, I will be joining either as a participant or crew volunteer.

Jay

Anonymous said...

I can feel ur christmas spirit here..anyway,it would be better if u put some pics so I can imagine it..hehehe..

Anonymous said...

it is one of the things that I miss at home - the christmas parties. i'm sure you'll enjoy it tita beng so i hope you won't miss it.

Anonymous said...

ooops! my mistake. i thought i read December 29. it was not until i read your most recent post that i realized it. mr. sandman got my blocked.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.