Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to normal.

It’s Monday, the first day of work for 2009. After enjoying the longest Christmas vacation in Philippine history (that’s as far as I know), life for us here is back to normal.

The Christmas tree is folded in the box again and will be kept inside the cabinet for the next 325 days or so. I stare at the only calendar in the house that hangs inside our bedroom trying to recall all the significant dates of the year. And yes, I’m trying to find out too if there are possible long holidays again when we could spend memorable vacation such as what we had last December. Ay yay yay! Why can’t I shake off vacations from my mind?!

For me, nothing much is expected for 2009. I just hope and pray that we would be continually blessed health wise and financial wise despite the economic crunch going on globally.

5 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng...

Back to normal na din kami dito. The husband is back at work, ako eto at bored na bored. Ang maliit is doing her school work again...

Ay naku...speaking of vacation....I think we need one here. Hopefully soon....

Just like, I am hoping na ang 2009 will be better not only to our family but to the whole world. Ang hirap kasi we're affected one way or another....


Ingat lagi...

J

Mira said...

LOL, Tita Beng will you stay put for a while muna, you've been taking too much vacation ha ;-) kainggit naman.

Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
My Barefoot Journey
My Kitchen Table
Scrappy Mommy

Ciela said...

@ Juliana - Oo nga pala, 'no? He he.. somehow nga pala affected lahat
sa current economic crisis. Nag-enjoy lang kasi sa vacation nalimutan na ang global problem. Thanks for reminding! Bait mo talaga, J!

@Mira - Hindi naman masyado, Mira!
Yun na lang kasi ang kaligayahan ng Nanay ng mga anak na mayroon ng sariling daigdig. Darating ka rin dyan, he he...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NU YEAR 2009!

Anonymous said...

wow Tita Beng, you're fast!

i decided to leave my Christmas decors for 1 more week. i just like the spirit! if i can only keep it all year round.

i wish you the best 2009!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.