Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009!

A Prosperous New Year to All!


Here's wishing everyone more abundant blessings for the brand new year of 2009! At the same time I apologize for this late New Year greeting. I haven't had enough time to spend on my laptop these past days. I was out on a vacation and was back home only to attend to some New Year welcoming preparations. Nevertheless, I pray for absolute peace and happiness not only for all my blogger friends but for all the citizens of the world, as well! Cheers!

9 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng...

Happy New Year to you as well. More blessings to you and yours....

J

Mira said...

A peaceful and prosperous New year to you and your family Tita Beng!

Etz Thonio said...

happy new year! blogwalking here..

Nedekcir said...

Salamat sa pag-bisita sa blog ko, at binabati kita ng Masaganang Bagong Taon.

Umma said...

hello Ate Beng...Happy New Year to you..Musta ang celebration nyo jan, daming pagkain no? I missed the lechon huhuhu.

Umma said...

Happy New Year Ate Beng.. Kumusta ang New Year celebration nyo jan? daming food no? I missed the crispy lechon na huhuhu.

Anonymous said...

happy new year too...takecare...

Ashvin Patel said...

Thanks for comment at my blog.

DebbieDana said...

Hi ate Beng. Happy new year from my family to yours! May our great Lord continue to shower you and your whole family with more blessings!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.