Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blog Awards

When I started my blogging, I didn’t know that it would be this much fun. I would just draft and post and never expected that someone would bother to visit, let alone read its content. I was so shy to neither leave comments nor drop a short message on blog sites I visited. I honestly feel inadequate to mingle with the blogging community. Not even when my first blogger visitor left me a comment and gave some encouragement. I still kept mum in my little corner of this blogging world. With Hubby’s persuasive prodding though, I dared leaving comments and/or messages on every sites I visited. Thus, the birth of a joyful bloglife. I am now very comfortable with all my blogger friends. And I can never be happier having met each and every one of them even if it’s just only in the net. I would like to give thanks to one of the special blogger friends I have, Donabel of Memoirs of a Pinay in America. She again, has some awards being passed on me. Although I don’t think I’m worthy of those, I’m so appreciative of them. It wasn’t that long when I met Donabel but it seems like she's a friend for years now. I sincerely believe these awards as have been given her absolutely befits her. Cos she's inspiring, fabulous and she really makes my day! And here are the awards she's extending to me.





This time, I will pass these awards to my blogger friends whom I sincerely believe are truly deserving. To Juliana cos she truly makes my day, aside from her blog being fabulous, to Race cos she is so inspiring. Please allow me to take this opportunity to acknowledge and give my appreciation to Race as the very first blogger visitor of my first blog "My Quiet Zone". She eventually became my blogger friend that continually inspires not only me but all her friends in the Blogsphere. To Mira, whose blogs are all undeniably fabulous. And last but not the least, I would like to give this award to Bridge who's blog I really find so fabulous! To all of you my dear blogger buddies, you all make my day!

6 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

yey! more awards for you tita beng! you deserve it.
i came to realize that this blog is not in my blog list. i'm going to add you then. will you add me as well?

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng....

Maraming salamat!! Touched naman ang byuti ko...byuti daw o...hahaha....

Speaking of payat in high school...marami sa amin ang tawag eh tingting...walis tingting baga. Grabe yung ibang mga boys na classmates ko...parang buntis....yung ibang girls naman medyo tumaba na din. It's been fun getting pics from them na taken during the last reunion - Dec 30 2008. Active sila bigla kasi kami ang in-charge this year....lagot na!

Thanks for the constant visits and your nice comments.....

J

Mira said...

Tita Beng, thanks for all these wonderful awards. I'm so blessed to have met you in this crazy world of blogging, and I hope to meet you in person too ;-)

Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
My Barefoot Journey
My Kitchen Table
Scrappy Mommy

DebbieDana said...

Congratulations on all the awards ate Beng! You truly deserve them. I'm one of those tons of people who reads your blogs.

Btw, i'm right now doing the hubby list tag. Will post it tonight. :)
Have a great day!


Debbie

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng....

Posted this na in my Teacher's Corner blog...

http://matua66.bravejournal.com/entry/33225

Thanks much ulit. TGIF na dyan...yay!

J

D said...

Hi Tita Beng, I'm so touched by how you described me... *blush* you are so sweet. *Hugs* Thanks for posting the awards ha? And you do deserve them. You are certainly an inspiring person and I'm sure it's not only me whose day you brighten, but others as well. Stay blessed and keep on what you are doing- being a blessing to others! God bless you!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.