Thursday, July 15, 2010

No good mood

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

For a long time, been trying to update this post but looks like no specific idea could come out from my head. Perhaps due to physical exhaustion and emotional turbulence!

Anyway, we’ve just been hit here again by another fierce typhoon locally named as “Basyang” and it left a number of death toll aside from the massive destruction in the different regions in Luzon. There was power failure in various cities of Metro Manila and many provinces in Luzon the whole day yesterday. I must admit that that brown-out spun my head crazy! No music, no TV, no landline, and worst of all, no internet! It sort of added salt to my existing injury! Quite unbearable, so much so that I was looking for a way to get out of it but was refused to, that situation almost pushed me to the brink of insanity and running amok!

The sun is out once again, power is installed back and everything is normal again. But some kind of emotional turmoil is still mocking around here!

This is all for now. I hope you guys have a wonderful sunshiny day today!

11 Comentários:

NENSA MOON said...

hi Beng,
hw are u doin??
Long time no see..hehe
I felt sorry about the disaster there.. hope everything will be normaly soon.
Missing u so much friend!!
nensa

Dhemz said...

oh my dear Lord...I did not know na may typhoon pala sa pinas....been a long time na din kasi akong d nagblobloghop...super busy packing our stuff kasi....hope everything is alright titaBeng....:)

Ciela said...

Hello Nensa! So glad to have you drop by! Well, basically, I don't feel I'm on a tip top condition but I must say I'm trying to be. Thanks much! The typhoon has left the country, thank goodness! Praying that no same strong typhoon will hit the country again.

Miss you too, Nensa. Take care!

Ciela said...

Hi Dhemz! Sandali lang naman si Basyang dito but she left a remarkable destruction.

Good luck to you on your new home!
God bless!

Ciela said...

@趙坤然趙坤然 - Hello, "Zhao Kunran!" I copy pasted your comment to the chinese-english translation site and here's what I got. "謝謝您的分享~~好文值得收藏!!...... Thanks your share ~~ good article to be worth collecting!! I have deleted numerous chinese comments. Now I wonder if those comments were yours. Thanks for the nice words! Now I won't mind translating those chinese messages. Thanks again!

Bogcess said...

Hi ate! Grabe nga si bagyong basyang. Buti nalang kami dito sa QC around 7am nabalik na agad yung power. Atleast walang napahamak sa family niyo di ba? We should be thankful nalang. Ika nga nila, "Everyone must go through a storm in order to get a rainbow" :) Hope you get the inspiration to write quality posts again soon ate!

For the meantime, if you want you can help me out. Sumali kasi ako sa banner making contest ng Sulit.com.ph Baka pwede mo repost yung banner ko as a blog article. By doing so, you have a chance of winning a Blackberry Curve 8520. :)

You can get the banner code here:
http://bogcess.blogspot.com/2010/07/free-blackberry-curve-8520.html

yonca said...

Hi Beng Gee! I'm really sorry about the damages of Basyang. I feel ya..with out internet.You're right..It's the worst.
Glad everything is back to normal now.
I wish you a better week.

Ciela said...

Hello Bogcess! Glad to have you drop by. Yes, after the devastation left by Basyang, I feel were still blessed cos it wasn't as worse as Ondoy!

Good luck to you in joining Sulit.com banner making contest. I'll try if I can do the reposting here but not so sure.

Ciela said...

Hi Yonca! I appreciate the sympathy! So thankful that internet disconnection was only for a day. (Lol!) All is well now.

Always keep that sweet smile! Have a great day!

Mari said...

I'm glad things are back to normal. It's really tough when we don't have electricity to keep things going.

Ciela said...

Yes, Marie! All is normal now. Happy to see you come by!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.