Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need to relax

Despite feeling unwell yesterday, I managed to sneak out of the house and leave the mountain high wash clothes in the bin right beside the washer and the towering high folded clothes for ironing. Nonetheless, these stuff never cease to exist so I decided to leave them behind for a while and sought some breathing space for myself. My friend and I took off for our favorite “eat all you can” lunch in our favorite resto then hopped in to another mall and did some shopping including shoes. It so happened that we both like the same style, thus our shoes became twins. We’re both happy for our cute catch and it obviously brings cheers to our weary soul. Well, that’s how shallow we are! Ha ha ha.. A cup of tasty yogurt and chewy pastries added a bit of bliss too while resting our tired feet. Nothing’s like a pleasant day with a friend you’re very comfortable with.

Now, I’m back here in my usual post, facing the music… the never ending pots and pans on the stove and kitchen sink, soiled clothes waiting by the washer, folded clean clothes sitting by the ironing board, floors needing to be mopped, and a lot more things that often times keep my hair stand straight like pins on my head! And oh, I must not forget, there are the annual lab exam results I have yet to pick from the hospital and bring to my doctor. Anxieties get into my veins as I think about them. My, oh my!

I need to breathe deeply now! See you again buddies!

11 Comentários:

NENSA MOON said...

Hi Beng,
I really know how did you feel... sometimes we need a break from our routine as you mentioned above like a mountain high wash clothes...haha..that's all make us headache....
I'm glad you can hang out with your friend, and having fun a lot.
Thanks for sharing the story with us.

Enjoy your day, and take care, my friend!
hugs
nensa

PinayWAHM said...

Awww...napagod naman ako dun sa last paragraph....ganun ata talaga pag ina ng tahanan no? Parang walang pahinga....but you got your shoes....hahaha...

I'm here today....naglalagalag sabi nga ng nanay ko dati. Tamad ako mag work eh.....maybe later....antok kasi ako everytime I start working.

Viernes na naman dyan...kami isang tulog pa....

Breathe....breathe....parang nag le labor ah....hahaha..


Huling

Ciela said...

Hi Nensa! Do you sometimes experience these too? I was thinking I'm the only one having this voluminous household tasks. I'm on this laborious situation for more than three months now after may maid went home for a vacation but didn't come back since. I just pray that I can find one to replace her and hoping it'll be soon.hu hu ..

Thanks for your precious time and take care!

Ciela said...

Hello Huling! Ay talaga! Sobrang nakakapagod na. But no regret doing them for my family! Kahit naman kasi may maid around here, I still do the cooking and looking after their every needs. Yun nga lang, sometimes, inaabutan din ng pagka-buryong! Lol!

Buti ka pa dyan,nakakapag-lagalag pa rin! Dapat lang naman yun eh. Hirap din panay work na lang!

Friday na naman! Have an enjoyable weekend! Summer pa rin ba dyan?

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, a woman's work is never done, but I'm sure sincerely appreciated by your loved ones, and they will remember come Mother's day or your birthday.
Maybe get a Teddy bear? Ha ha.

Ahaa! I guess as much. Nothing like new shoes to cheer the soul. Women, from the Artic to Antartic to Newfoundland to Manila...its always new shoes for cheering up.
But then, we men have to be grateful, pay homage to whoever invented the high heels. I figure it must be a man with a short wife....why else think or invent that.

And women in fitting slacks or jeans, in high heels....that cheers me up, even though I don't do ironing, ha ha.
But a glass of iced coffee will do for me....stirred, not shaken.

Have a great weekend, Ingat ka palagi, Lee.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ahhhh the never ending chores of a mom and wife lol. Hello TitaB, sensya na po at bihira ako makavisitm, been busy tutoring my little girl, lapit na ksi pasukan nila..

J said...

aha! I like the shoe buying part of your story hehehe.alam mo naman ako, I'm the shoe lady. kidding aside, being a mom and a wife is a tough job.

and mga maids, sometimes it's such a pain dealing with them lalo na kung walang inisip kundi bakasyon. that's why maganda pa dito, at least we can hire live-out maids on a per need basis. nasanay na ako sa ganun hindi masayadong hassle having to live with an extra head to deal with.

salamat po ulit sa dalaw. hope you have a restful weekend. take care!

juliana

Ciela said...

Hello Lee! You're right. A woman's work is never done really!
or a mother's responsibility never ends. Hayyy..

Ha ha.. I wonder why, shoes or handbag always cheers me up. But no to very high heels. People might mistook me for an electric post. Lol!

Smile and see yah!

Ciela said...

Hi Rose! I understand. Been there! I bet everyone's excited for the brand new school girl!
Good luck and God bless!

Ciela said...

Hello J! I know! and the Shoe lady's shoes are not just any kind of shoes! Ha ha..!
A stay out maid I used to have too. Kaya lang, hindi honest yung natapat sa 'kin e. That's the sad part.

Anyway, am still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll find one soon.

Have a great Monday!

shengmarie said...

Last week until Sunday, we were all troubled because my daughter got sick, today it's the sun, kaka stress pag ganito!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.