Monday, January 23, 2012

99.9% Unique Blog Award



What?? This blog of mine, 99.9% unique? Love it! (Big Grin!)  Nonetheless, true or not, A Single Mom's Blog has shared this award to this humble blog of mine.  Thank you so much my friend for this unique award. I truly appreciate it.

Consequently, I am sharing this awesome award to these admirable blogpals with considerably unique blogs! I hope you guys, like it!




1. PinayWAHM               
2. Dhemz                          .
3. Chubskulit                      
4.  Lainy    .           
5. Liz
6. Nancy
7. Ika Devita

Kong Hei Fat Choi!  May this year of the Dragon be a better year for all! Peace and Happiness to everyone!

6 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

LOL...I just wrote an entry in my blog [Slow Days] where I was talking about Tags...tapos biglang may tag ako dito...hehe. I used to get them a lot...as in lots. Anyway, thanks for the tag. I hope I can remember to put it up on my blog...hehe.

So holiday na din ang Chinese NY dyan ha? Nung nagtuturo ako sa Taiwan it's a week off from school so nakakauwi ako nun ng Phils for a week. Yung isang co-teacher ko dun asa Boracay ngayon for 1 wk...kakainggit.

How was your weekend? Kami we stayed at home on Sunday...finally able to do some much needed cleaning and decluttering in some parts of the house...neverending story....hay...

O siya...enjoy the week!

Huling

Ika Devita Susanti said...

Wow! Thank youuuu:) Anyway, you mistyped my blog address :) lol...

Ciela said...

Oo nga Huling, nag-reminisce ako old posts mo. Katuwa noon 'no? Daming meme! Thanks for taking this!

Don't be envious to that co-teacher of yours. It's only Boracay! Nasa Florida ka naman.. the best beach area in the world yata dyan! Hayy.. sarap siguro mag-summer outing dyan!:-)

See yah again Ms Masipag!

Ciela said...

Hi Ika! Oh, sorry about that. Thanks for bringing it up to my attention. It's been rectified now.

Liz said...

Aww, tita Beng! Thank you so much for thinking of me. Sorry for not visiting you often.

Happy Thursday!

Dhemz said...

ayay! maraming salamat titaBeng..will grab this one soon...salamat po!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.