Monday, January 30, 2012

What's the matter with Entrecard?

.
WTH is going on with Entrecard? I can’t load their page! Can't login since two days ago! Is it only me who’s getting this problem? I am a long time registered member but I started to make use of the EC only few months back. Since then, I had been enjoying the EC dropping thing as well as reading those interesting blogs out there. I've been getting a good number of drops back which I think must be appreciatively acknowledged. I'm dying to do my EC dropping thing but I'm getting frustrated not being able to login.

I wonder when the mess would end! Any feed back?

Have a wonderful start of the week! Thanks for visiting, buddies!

5 Comentários:

Dhemz said...

hahha...me too titaBeng...been dying to open and drop...been 3 days na silang ganyan...sana wag ma dido kasi ito lang ang way na may traffic yung blogs ko...lol!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

finally its back to business na =) Been using EC na after Adgitize closed.

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng! Thanks for the visits....howdy? I have not really used EC even if I've a member since I don't know when. Ala akong time to hop and drop eh....

Nothing much happening around here....kunwari bisi pa din kahit hindi....hahaha...

Enjoy the week...and I'm with you when you say na kailangan i-enjoy ang buhay hanggat pwedeng i-enjoy. Sana nga lang ganon kadali noh? But we're trying, di ba?

Huling

merlmd said...

It came back just in time before I went into panic mode. hahaha

Ciela said...

@Dhemz:
@workingathome:
@PinayWAHM:
@merimd:

So glad Entrecard atmosphere is now back to normal. I hope it will never crash down again. Thank you guys for leaving those feedbacks! Have fun hopping and dropping! You all take care!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.