Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Parcel from Texas

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the parcel I claimed from the post office.  It came from a long time blogger buddy who's like a daughter to me. She is Demcy Apdian Dias or Dhemz to all of us, her blogger friends.   I never expected such act of thoughtfulness to come from someone whom I haven’t yet met in person although I seem to have known her and her family too well through her interesting blogs. I was indeed, very much touched by the kind thought she sent my way!



Thank you so much Dhemz!  I love each and everything you sent me most especially the greeting card with your lovely photos and the “Blogging Rocks” ref magnet. I'll treasure this new addition to my collection of ref magnets. The magnetic note pad is so pretty as well as the Las Vegas key chain.  I love the colour of the lipsticks too. .. and the lip smacking Texas chocolate bar, great!  Thanks for sharing the life in Texas thru your Greg and Demcy 2011 Newsletter. 

I only wish I could have the opportunity to meet you in person together with Greg and Akesh when you visit back the country. 

Again, my heartfelt gratitiude to you and family! God bless!

11 Comentários:

Dhemz said...

awwwwwww...you are very welcome titaBeng...touch naman ako sa post mong ito...ako nga ang dapat magpasalamat eh...kasi d kayo nagsawa na dumalaw sa mga blogs ko...thanks for all your support...I can't thank you enough...sensya po at lang ang nakayanan...d bale pag mahukay ko na yung hinahanap kung gold dito, papadalhan kita nang isang bar...nyahhaha...joke!

glad to know na dumating kahit late na...lam mo naman satin sa pinas...hope to meet you in person too titaBeng....happy new year!

Ciela said...

@Dhemz: ay naku, wag ka na maghukay ng gold dyan at baka malipat dyan yung landslides na nangyayari dito sa Mindanao. hahaha!.. kidding aside, a never ending thank you pa rin plus a warm hug!

Take care and God bless!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, very nice of your friend remember you with presents. That Texas chocolate bar sure looks good!
How you doin'?
You have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Ingat ka palagi.
Lee.

Ciela said...

Hello Lee!
I'm so glad you dropped-by! Was a bit occupied for a while that i missed to visit you. Will make it up to you asap! I promise! :)

Yes, this blogger friend really is so nice. I never expected such act kindness!

Wishing you a great new week ahead! Regards and take care!

Lainy said...

That is indeed such a sweet and kind gesture from a blogpal, Tita Beng. It's rare to find good pals in blogland. Surely, Dhemz is a gem.

Hope you have a great week ahead, Tita Beng! Hugs!

Antalya City Blog said...

Thanx for following my Pinay friend. I liked your blog and following you back. If you really liked my blog, please add my blog on Your Blogger Buddies list. Thanx again.

C.U.

Antalya City: http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

Ciela said...

Hi I.B.G.!
Happy to see new visitors drop by! Thank you for the kind compliment. Sure will follow your blog. See you around!

PinayWAHM said...

So very thoughtful of her! Pahingi cocholates....hehe...

@biking ~ like Ate Beng bike tayo...'cross the road' nga lang instead na inter-state...hehe. Believe it or not I had such a hard time maneuvering my dang bike/trike. I almost went back home crying....LOL. But I got the hang of it after a while...kakahiya kasi trike na nga lang di ko pa magamit ng maayos...aguy!

Have a good week Ate Beng!

Huling

Chubskulit Rose said...

Dhemz is really a sweet gal!

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: Yes, she truly is! Yung chocolate, parang hinipan! hehe..

Just keep riding that trike and you'll easily get the feel of it. Then enjoy it to the highest level! hehe..

Thanks for your well-wish! It's another new week now. I hope you have a great one too Huling!

Ciela said...

@chubskulit: Yes she is, Rose! Sobra! Nahiya nga tuloy ako!(blush!) :-)

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.