Thursday, July 26, 2012

No Frills, No Fuss Milestone Birthday

This is a delayed post of the milestone birthday I had last Friday.  Nothing much special happened. Just like the usual thing when having birthdays around here.  No frills, no fuss. Not even a cake for me coz the number of candles would  probably cost more than the cake itself. Lol!  Had dinner with in-laws at Mann Hann Trinoma on the day itself. Been missing my brother's family but they were not available when I invited them to have lunch the following day. I'll make sure that we'll get to have time to go out for dinner one of these days. Been quite a while without seeing them. Anyways,  couldn't be happier when my sis and her family came by. Got lucky that my U.S.navyman nephew and his family's scheduled visit coincided with my birthday. Hence, a merrier day for me!

mann hann foods
w/ family and in-laws















w/ my daughter, sis, granddaughter, DIL, niece
                                                                       nephew and wife
                                                                             
gift from DH
dooney and bourke bag, cologne and big botts. of vits fr. nephew nd wife.




My milestone birthday  is over.  I may not have celebrated it the way I wanted ( I actually want to experience Sky Diving as my extreme birthday celebration)  nevertheless, there’s overflowing happiness in my heart.   My life may not be a perfect one (whose life is, anyway?!) but blessings  keep pouring in.   Blessings to have conquered the many challenges brought forth my way,  Indeed, God is soooo good! And I just I couldn’t thank HIM enough!

24 Comentários:

Kimberly said...

Happened on your blog through Entrecard. Happy Belated Birthday. Looks and sounds like it was fun! :-) http://spiceworld.us

Ciela said...

Hi Spice!
I'm glad you stumbled on this blog. Thank you so much for taking time to greet me! It's very much appreciated. I hope to see you again.

Take care and have a great day!

Unknown said...

belated happy b-day beng!
the food looks really delicious

Cheryl said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you! It sure looks as if you had a wonderful day with family, the best gift one could have. I wish you a wonderful year ahead.

Ciela said...

Hello Reese!
Great to be greeted by one good blogger like you. Thanks a lot! See you around!

Ciela said...

Hi Cheryl!
You're right! I had a wonderful bday celeb because loved ones were around! They truly made my day!
Thank you, Cheryl! I'm always glad to see come by! God bless!

PinayWAHM said...

Happy belated birthday Ate Beng! Looks like you had a great time...syempre kasi nakapaligid ang mga mahal sa buhay!

Stay ma-beauty! Good health and more wealth!

Huling

Ciela said...

Hello Huling!
Maraming salamat! Tumpak ka dyan, basta kasama ang pamilya, my day is complete!

Amen to all those well wishes! Blessings to you as well! Ingat!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

J said...

hi! Tita B

belated happy birthday!!!!! every birthday is a milestone regardless of the number di ba? I'm drooling here just by the mere sight of these food. lalo ko na-miss ang Pinas.

all the best and take care.

Ciela said...

Thank you, Raymund!

Ciela said...

Hello J!
Thank you! As what I've read, all birthdays are special but some are even more special like the 1st, 7th, 18th, 25th, and so forth. It's my 25th na kasi kaya milestone na! Aha haha..! Pagbigyan mo na ang lola mo birthday ko naman e. Lol!

Miss you J! Thank you for your time!

PinayWAHM said...

Hala akala ko pa naman eh 7th bday mo kaya milestone! Aha!

Sowee can't help but comment on the comment reply....tee hee...

How's your week so far Ate Beng?

Huling

Ciela said...

Pwede rin 7th bday Huling! You only need to multiply it to the nth power! Aha haha!

Anyway, I know naman how well you know my real age based sa mga facts and figures na naikwento ko na. So blessed to have reached this far. Oh di ba?

Luv u Huling..!

merlmd said...

sarap naman ng food mo...ako I stopped counting when I reached the golden age...after that pababa na...lol

J said...

walang bagong update?'kala ko pa mandin maglalaway na naman ako :-)

hope you're enjoying your weekend with the family.

Ciela said...

@merlmd: Looks like it sa photos. But yes, the food is really good. Thanks! Funny, pero ganun yata talaga ang mga babae, pababa ang pag-count ng age. lol!

Thank you so much for the time here. Will see you around. God bless!

Ciela said...

@J: Hehe.. super busy pa rin e (kuno)! Salamat sa dalaw. About time for a new post na nga. Try lang.
'Twas a nice weekend for us kahit non-stop ang ulan. I'm sure yours was more exciting!

Be well and God bless!

Beth said...

Hi Ate Beng, belated Happy Birthday! Yes, you had a milestone bday but can I just ask: why don't you gain weight? Can you please please share your stay sexy secrets with me?

As for my bday prayer for you: that God will bless you more! Take care!

Ciela said...

@Beth; Thank you for the bday greeting and well wishes! I don't think there's a secret for this skinny body of mine. Been like this all my life kasi. I'm just glad that I'm now like a bbq stick unlike before na parang broom stick. Lol!

Stay young and beautiful, Beth! Ingat!

Mitch said...

What a coincidence ate Beng! More bdays to come. Ang bongga ng food!

Dhemz said...

ayay, belated happy birthday titaBeng....I missed this one ah...sensya po! I wish you all the best...good health and more opps to come...hehhehe!

sensya at super late ang greetings...you had a fabulous birthday celebration...mwah!

Ciela said...

Thank you Dhemz! Yeah, I like that bday wish for me.. good health and more opps. Need that! hehe..

Good day and ingat!

Travis Smith said...


I simply could not leave your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info a person provide to your guests? Is going to be back ceaselessly to check out new posts capitalone.com login

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.