Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Cyber Friends' Meet Up

When I learned that this blogger friend is here in the Philippines, I just left a comment on her blog wishing her to have a grand time with her family. Although I wanted to invite her for a meet up, I didn’t do coz I know she’ll be here for only a short period of time and I don’t want to minimize the valuable time she’s gonna spend with her family. But then I got a message from her asking me if we could meet up along with some of her blogger friends. I am more than eager to meet her personally so when she asked me to choose where to meet from the three places she mentioned, I said it doesn’t matter whether near or far. (as long as it’s within Metro Manila), I will see her. And Mall of Asia it was.

In MOA, I saw Sheng walking towards me. I realized, her blog’s url is true to its word - Kaiden's gorgeous mum. Sheng is indeed gorgeous! She’s visibly a fashionista. With her was Kaiden, her cute li’l man. Together we proceeded to Friday’s and there I came to meet her other blogger friend, Lena of Pinay Mom Blogs who’s with Ethan, her grandson. Actually, Lena isn’t new to me. I’ve hopped to her blogs many times before though not regularly. I told her what my impression of her was. I said I thought she’s “mataray” and she admitted she really is Mataray she maybe, but I found out she’s fun to be with. . I don’t know.. but I felt very comfortable with these two bloggers. I guess, blogger buddies would always have that especial rapport in between them. Just like us who endlessly talked of anything and everything under the sun while the two kiddos were enjoying their own time.

I’m so glad to have met Sheng and Lena in person! The faces behind those awesome blogs are now real to me, no longer imagination. This meet up is an addition to the wonderful things blogging has given me. I hope there would be more to come.

Btw, I wanna thank Sheng for that wonderful lunch we had in Friday’s' last Friday. Please give me the chance to return the favor next time around, if ever. Tomorrow you’ll be flying back to Brisbane, Australia. I wish you all the best.

Here are some of our photos:


L-R Kaiden, Sheng, me, Lena and Ethan


Just the three of us while the kiddos are
having their time.


Cutie Kaiden hugging his mom to pose for
the shoot.


Gorgeous Sheng's candid moment.


Lena's sweet smile.


The caring grandma watching over Ethan's
funny antics.


Lively performance of Friday's' crews.


Good looking guys and sexy gals made the
performances even more entertaining.

So that's what we had more or less. Though very quickly done, it's like days that we've been together. And I enjoyed the moment.

23 Comentários:

J said...

oh wow!!! inggit ako hahaha. bakit lagi na lang may EB kayo diyan. I wonder when I will get the chance to meet up with blogging friends.

glad to know you had fun.

juliana

Ciela said...

@ J of NY - Inggit ba? ha ha ha! Ang saya nga e.

I wish I'll be among those who'll get the chance to meet you personally and I hope it won't be long, he he..

FaYe said...

nice pictures!!
how i wish to meet bloggers in the near future when i visit pinas.
no plans yet to visit pinas since we have just bought a house, so... i don't know yet when to visit my family in cebu.

Ciela said...

@Faye - oh well, don't be sad. You have all the time to look forward to. At least you have purchased a house and that's a huge blessing to be thankful for. Di ba?

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, lovely photos. Always nice to meet up with another blogger friend, like I hope with you.
Beng Gee, if free pop over my place, I have a present for you. Mabuhay, lee.

Rose Jane said...

hello tita beng. Salamat sa dalaw..

Taga saan po kayo? Sana mag meet din tayo..

EJ said...

Wow, lucky for you, you are meeting a lot of bloggers already. Hope we could meet you someday too.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow TitaB ang galing, dami mong namimeet na bloggers dyan sa tin hehehe. I am sure that Sheng is as lovely and friendly as she is in her blog.

DebbieDana said...

WOW, ang saya naman! Namiss ko tuloy yang blogger friends meet up na ganyan with Lena before. Hopefully, we'll meet you too ate Beng the next time we go back home!

Loved the photos! They are beautiful!!


Debbie :)

Ciela said...

@ Uncle Lee - Yes, it's true! I hope too that we would meet up someday!

Just been to your site. Thanks so much for that wonderful present!

Ciela said...

@burn078 - Naku, I'm from the farthest corner of Quezon City, Novaliches.

If by chance you find your way here, let me know so we could meet up too. I would love to personally meet my blogger friends!

Ciela said...

@ Joops - Yes, so lucky indeed! I am hoping that it would be you and Rose I'd someday meet personally.

Ciela said...

@chubskulit - Tama ka, Rose! Ang galing ng feeling ng maraming nami-meet na blogger friends.

Tama ka ulit about Sheng. She's really as friendly and lovely as she is in her blog.

Ciela said...

@DebbieDana - Looking forward to that next time! I hope it'll be soon.

EJ said...

Just popped over to answer your question about Champ. He is actually a Jack Russel Terrier but a lot of people do thinks he is a beagle hehehe.

Dhemz said...

wow....galing naman...buti pa kau jan te ano...dito wala pa akong na meet na blogger friend....lol!

would like to meet you too...kaso we live in far far away from MM...ehhehe....sa cebu kasi yung flight namin...tapos to cagayn de oro...uwi kami sa january.... 2weeks lang din kami don...:)

thanks for sharing the photos....:)

PinayWAHM said...

Hay....ano fa nga va? Eh di inggit to the max ako.

Judging by the picture...parang di kayo nag enjoy ah.....hahaha...jowks lang! You looked like you had a grand time.

One of these days....magkikita rin tayo in person.

Happy holidays Ate Beng!

J

Ciela said...

@Dhemz - I'm still not losing hope to see you even if you're in that far away Cag. de Oro. ha ha ha! ...that's how strong my fighting spirit is! (wink!)

Ciela said...

@Pinay WAHM - One of these days...
ang tagal naman nun! Sana bukas na! he he.. kahit papuntahin mo pa ko sa Pamapanga, appear pa rin ako dun basta ma-meet lang kita! o, say mo?!

Gorgeous MUM said...

Hello Ate Beng! Love your post! I feel pretty! Hahaha!

Thanks once again for taking time to see us! I do appreciate it and your lovely present! I wore it on our flight back! Kaiden said it was nice too!

I had a great time being with you and Ate Lena, bitin nga lang. Hopefully next time we'll have hours to talk non-stop! And bawi ako sa pasalubong, naubos eh!

So glad to finally have met you. Take care always and God bless!

Happy Holidays!

desperateblogger said...

wow! thanks for posting the pics. i really had a grand time meeting up with you and sheng.EB ulit! merry christmas!

Ciela said...

@Gorgeous MUM - Glad you and Kaiden are now back in your hubby's arms. I'm very thankful you gave me the chance to meet you in person. Don't bother to make bawi. Next time ako naman taya. Madalas ka naman umuwi dito eh. I really had a great time with you and Lena. Merry Christmas!

Ciela said...

@ Desperate Blogger- I really enjoyed that wonderful time of chit chats with you and Sheng. Sana... bukas ulit! he ha ha! Merry Christmas!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.