Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Potpot loves Bear-bear

For the length of time that Bear-bear (the stuffed toy) was occupying that chair in the living room. Potpot (our pet and baby) loves to jump up that chair and position himself on Bear-bear's lap. That's his favorite spot to rest on. However, Bear-bear was overlooked lately. He hasn't been washed for quite a while and Potpot seems to know. He doesn't seek his lap anymore and instead chose to sleep under the center table. Probably, his own doggie smell that stuck to Bear-bear was a complete turn-off for him. (Lol!) The other day, Bear- bear had a good bath complete with a perfumed disinfectant. Fresh and sweet smelling, Potpot quickly found out. I just noticed he is back there with him when I heard his loud disturbing snore. It was obvious, he missed lying on Bear-bear’s sweet smelling lap.

I aimed my cam and shoot...


Oops!.. the cam's flash disrupted his snore
and opened his eyes.. seemingly annoyed



Then turned to look at me as if to complain...
"hey, I'm just having a nap. will you please
leave me alone?!"


And I did, coz tomorrow he will be forced to be groomed to look good for Christmas.

10 Comentários:

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, Holy Smoke! Thats the first time I see a dog having a Teddy bear to sleep with. You spoil your dog, ha ha. Cute teddy bear too.
Love their names.

I have a friend here, has a similar looking dog like yours. She taught him to ring a bell tied to the rear door of her house everytime he wants to "pee pee", ha ha. Really cute to see him bite and tug at the bell, then the door opens, he runs out do his business.

I had a Doberman, taught him to pick up the phone everytime it rings, ha ha. Couldn't get him to say 'hello', ha ha ha. Mabuhay, Lee.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awwww potpot is so snuggly...

Ciela said...

@ Uncle Lee - I wish I could teach Potpot some new tricks too like picking up the phone but that would be hard I think. He's a well behaved dog anyway, doesn't bark at all but follows commands. He's completely like a stuffed toy, perhaps the reason why he loves Bear-bear. (Lol!)

Ciela said...

@ chubskulit- Yes he is that snugly, ha ha ha.. He would even fit inside the pocket of a jacket.

Dhemz said...

oh my golly....he is too cute titaBeng....so cuddly!

super laki naman ng bear....ehhehehe...kakatuwa naman....thanks for sharing...:)

really? he would fit inside the pocket of a jacket? waaaaa.....hahahha!

Ciela said...

@Dhemz - yep! the jacket though, is large sized. he he...

PinayWAHM said...

Kakatuwa. Parang dalawang stuffed toys. I have 2 big bears like that...actually, 1 is mine, the other is little E's...but we have to put them in plastic bags when we moved and that's where they're at right now...

J

Ciela said...

Naku, this one is forever w/o plastic. Easy to wash naman sya kya okay lang. Tsaka sya kasi ang comfort zone ni Potpot eh. (lol)

Rose Jane said...

Cute nilang tingnan.. I love them kahit ngayon lang ako nka punta didto sa blog mo..

Nance said...

Awwww ... they both look so cute and cuddly!
Beng, wishing you here a Merry CHRISTmas and a blessed New Year!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.