Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Give me a break!

-->What’s your plan for Christmas? I’m sure many of you are very busy now shopping and preparing for the oncoming Noche Buena and the Christmas day itself. With me here, I see nothing special with the days ahead except that we are gonna spend Noche Buena and Christmas day with my Big Sis’ family in Bataan. It’s our first time of celebrating the holiday outside of our own home and hopefully, the altered venue and the presence of my beloved sis’ family would bring some oomph to my currently dull emotion.

I have been requesting Hubby for an out of town holiday, like one being spend on Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resorts. I know his fund is way too low to reserve for an Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resort, let alone book a unit in Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel that’s why what I am after now is just to be anywhere but our place. For almost twenty four years, I’ve been spending each and every Christmas holidays here and that’s where I think the kick wears off. Well that’s what I feel so far. A vacation anywhere in the north would be fine with me as long as we could find a place like those of Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotels. Oh well, not actually! Any regular hotel will do as long as we're all together.

So far, Hubby is keeping mum on my whining. I do hope that he’d say “yes, we’re going on vacation” before the year ends. If that happens, I'd be rejoicing this early!

10 Comentários:

Lee said...

Hello Beng Gee, here's wishing your X'mas wishes come true. I'm sure hubby is keeping quiet, he wants to surprise you.
We're not going anywhere except to several friends homes for dinner, karaoke parties.

Just heard on the radio we're going to get snow on X'mas eve.
So no need to play Bing Crosby's, "I'm dreaming of a white X'mas", ha ha.

You have a great time and will be seeing 2 moons come up Christmas night.
Mabuhay, Lee.

Nanaybelen said...

Hi. Tita Beng.. Merry Christmas

foongpc said...

Hi there, beng gee! Hope your wish come true and you get to stay at Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Resort and have a great holiday!!

Merry Christmas!! : )

J said...

hello Tita B

here's wishing you and your family a joyous and peaceful Christmas.

juliana

Ciela said...

@ Uncle Lee - You probably are having a grand Christmas celebration with your friends now in a winter wonderland!

Keep singing to your hearts content and enjoy the season.

Merry Christmas to you Lee!

Ciela said...

@Nanay Belen - Hi! Thanks for coming over. Merry Christmas to you and your famiily!

Ciela said...

@Foongpc - Ha ha ha.. I think that would remain just a dream. Thanks for the visit and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Ciela said...

@ J - Yes, I wish you too a very Merry Christmas, J!

NENSA MOON said...

Hi Beng Gee,

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a fabulously Happy New Year 2010.

God bless you all...

Ciela said...

@Nensa Moon - Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you too, my dear friend! Thanks so much for visiting this site. I hope to see you more often.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.