Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Forgetting My Rants on Max's

Many months earlier, I had posted here my rants and raves against Max’s Restaurant.
For sometime, I stood firm on my word of “No more Max’s for me”. My disappointments with the said resto got stuck with me for quite long.

However, one day last December along NLEX (North Luzon Expressway), coming home from Bataan we had to stop for lunch. Everyone in the car agreed to go to Max’s so I had no choice but yield. Besides, I was a little bit happy too in a way coz the cravings I had, actually started in that branch. I was truly bitten by their Pancit Luglog. And the expected happened! Of course, I indulged!


So satisfied with all the food. I forgot having an annoying encounter with one of their branches
.


My fave Max’s Pancit Luglog.



Everybody's favorite: Max's Fried Chicken

Yes, I'm back to Max's. But never to Max's SM Fairview Branch!



8 Comentários:

**"Liza"** said...

Hi just passing by your blog and I want to let you know im having a blog giveaway if your interested..;)

Beth said...

Hahaha, ganun talaga ate Beng. We shouldn't generalize. Or else, di mo na sna matitikman uli un fave mo na Pancit Luglog! Yummy! :)

DebbieDana said...

I still remember that post so well ate Beng. :)

The pancit luglog is very similar to pancit palabok, it look sooooooo yummy!!

Hope you are doing fine. Take care and God bless!


Debbie :)

J said...

hala tita Bginutom mo naman ako niyan. napaisisp tuloy ako, saan kaya ako makakahanap niyan ditoh huhu.

I hope you had fun guessing. ako rin aliw sa mga hula ninyo.

have a great day!

juliana

Unknown said...

I miss pancit palabok din, sana makakain ako niyan next time na uwi namin! and gosh it's been awhile since I have been to SM Fairview, lumaki na nman ba ang mall lalo?

PinayWAHM said...

Yep, I remember that post...hahaha....

Sus...now I'm drooling on that pancit luglog na yan. It will always be my favorite food. Yan ang unang hahanapin ko pag uwi ko dyan....

Kamusta ang buhay buhay dyan Ate Beng? TGIF na naman dyan....enjoy the weekend ahead...

J

Ciela said...

@ Liza - Thank you for passing by and the info about your blog's giveaways. Will see if I can join.
Hope to see you again, Liza!

@ Beth - Oo nga eh! Ang sarap lang kasi talaga nung Pancit Luglog nila sa Shell NLEX branch nila.

Thanks for dropping by, Beth.

@ DebbieDana - Ha ha ha, lakas pala ng memory mo. Yes, parang they're all the same, palabok, luglog, and malabon. Only depends on the way of cooking. Thanks for the visit Deb and Dana!

@ J - If you can't find one there, time to come home to your beloved Phils.
Oh yes, your guessing game is fun. But I don't think I'd win. sigh! Thnaks for the visit, J!

@ Jade aka Mommawannabe - It won't be long till you transfer here, di ba? You can have all the food you're missing. And I wonder why you have been to SM Fairview. You know somebody from here?
Thanks for dropping by, Jade!

@ PinayWAHM - Salamat J, natandaan mo pa ung mga hinagpis ko sa Max's.
Yes, lalo nang masarap sa Pampanga ang Pancit Luglog when you come home. Thanks for visiting!

alf said...

how i missed max so much. sana magkaron nyan dito sa jersey. kaya if we go lo california i always request to eat at max's first. sarap ng chicken eh.

musta na misis?

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.