Thursday, January 14, 2010

School life could have been easier!

Some tough times of my life was when I was still a student. I had grueling days in high school but I'd say college was more demanding for me. I remember when I was yet in school (gosh, that’s many decades past. Lol!) every assignments are done quite fast and easy, except for Math homework. I don’t know, but I always had a hard time figuring those numerical equations. Although I was lucky then that there was a Free math homework help available for me in the person of my big brother, it still was a never ending dilemma for me to Solve calculus when I reached college. I know, I wasn’t alone then facing such difficulty with regards to school works. Many of my classmates that time were seeking Calculus help coz our terror Instructor was making it even harder for us as we were all shaky and trembling in fear trying to comprehend the subject.

Evidently, students of today’s high-tech generation are very fortunate than in my time. Free math tutoring would no longer be a problem as there is a Free math tutoring online and Calculus tutor is just a click away. All they need to have is a computer and an internet connection and then register with TutorVista. How I wish we had them before. School life could have been easier!

9 Comentários:

imelda said...

i had hard times with my math subjects then but ironically i have the highest grades on it in my transcript.

Liz said...

Ako rin hirap dyan.

Happy weekend Tita Beng!

A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Gorgeous MUM said...

Hello Ate Beng! Bakasyon din pala kayo nong holiday!

Been busy after we came back from the Gold Coast for the New Year.

Hope all is well!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, you not the only one with hiccups in Maths.
I never scored above 60%, more often just past the Equator, around 53% ha ha right up to my further studies in UK.

And yet I did fairly well in my Computer studies....
this one more on 'logical thinking', that I have, ha ha, if not in the presence of a beautiful SYT, ha ha.
Then took Business admin....also managed to scrape thru....

I kid you not, when at Supermarkets, I always let my wife do the paying as I'm very poor at money, the balance or change when at cashier, ha ha.
Thats why I married a woman good in arithmetic, ha ha.

You stay beautiful and have a great weekend, Manuhay, Lee.

Ciela said...

@ Imelda - Hmmn.. you had a hard time but 'twas you highest grade?! Ironic talaga! But I'm sure Math is really your kind of tea.

Thanks for dropping by and have a good day!

Ciela said...

@ Sheng - See, I'm right! You were out there somewhere enjoying the holiday!

It's not actually a vacation for us. Just spent the holiday with my sis' family.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Wishing you another great week ahead!

Ciela said...

@ Uncle Lee - Never mind if you're not keen on Math coz you are excellent in all the other fields anyway! (Notwithstanding the presence of those SYT). They had always been part of you, I suppose' ha ha ha! With all those degrees in your name, it's evident it didn't matter at all to you!

Thanks for visiting and the precious comment. Have a nice day!

J said...

I never liked any subject dealing with numbers. pinaka-hate ko sila but I had to deal with them as there was no way out if I wanted to get my degree.

have a nice day Tita B!

juliana

Chubskulit Rose said...

I hate algebra too TitaB.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.