Monday, August 30, 2010

My Own Shangri la



Is age catching up on me? This is the same question I often hear from friends or other people of my age when they feel easily exhausted or whenever they suffer from some agonizing back aches or muscle pains. I had often pushed myself to the limit on performing the daily routine of household chores and I think those everyday simple tasks have somehow contributed to this uncomfortable aches and pains especially on my arms, hands and fingers. Thus I can’t help but ask the same question now. Is age catching up on me? Well, I guess so. I’m not getting any younger I know!
The usual solace I give myself when I have these body pains is a relaxing moment on a health spa. I think it's time to visit my favorite Health Spa again. It’s been a while since my last visit and I totally miss the perfect body massage and the peaceful ambiance of the place. Together with the soothing music and the free snack as well. That’s one freeby of the place I never let go. Lol!
I have been to other Health Spas but one thing I like in this fave Spa apart from the excellent service and relaxing ambiance is their very safe and well made Wood Lockers. Even when alone in their Locker room, I feel totally safe including my personal belongings. One would wish that all lockers would be like those, be it Gym Lockers or School Lockers. Anyway, I think I just long to be in that relaxing place. The place I consider my own Shangri la.

3 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Ah spa....kelan kaya ako makakapunta sa isa? I'm sure that once I experience it, I will addicted to it. Kaya wag muna...baka mabaon kami sa utang....haha.

How's life Ate Beng? Wala ka pa rin bang sidekick sa bahay? I hope may makita ka na if wala pa.

Have a great week...

Huling

Ciela said...

Ilang months na rin yung huli kong punta sa spa eh. Medyo matagal na rin kya sobrang miss ko na. Oo nga, once you tried it, you would always come back. Don't be addicted ngs lang. Mahirap yun he he..

Hayy.. wala pa rin akong sidekick dito sa bahay. Kaya limited ang time sa internet. Eto ako, preparing para sa time-in ko sa office ko sa labahan. Lol!

Buti ka pa, relax lang palagi! Take care always Huling!

E

Cheryl said...

I am having a massage tomorrow and cannot wait! I love them and they are helping my fibromyalgia.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.