Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanking God for a Restful Sunday!

... And a family dinner out made my day! 'Twas kinda complete day- off for me yesterday. I slept morning and afternoon while the big kiddos did most of the household chores. Actually, sleep for me is often too difficult to come by unless I take an anti-histamine pill with 100% drowsiness side effect or some vitamins that induce sleep. I try to evade the latter as much as possible cos it blows my appetite like that of anacondas’! Lol! Unfortunately, even with the huge appetite, I still don’t gain the needed few pounds of weight. I think it’s in my gene. I’ll be skinny all my life despite the a la construction worker passion for eating! Omg! .. so yesterday , I took that vitamin/appetite enhancer once again. Thus, the precious sound sleep I had and the rapid emergence of hunger I feel again today.

Now that I'm quite refreshed, I’m thinking of extending my day-off. He he.. I’ll make do with the doggie bag take out we had last night. Will manage with some light household works and that woud be it. I gotta enjoy a relaxing day with my lappy then off to my lab test results come late afternoon. Probably, it would only be then that nail-biting moment will set in. Wish me luck that each lab exams turns out good/normal as usual!


Wishing everyone a fantastic brand new week! Take care!

10 Comentários:

NENSA MOON said...

Hi Beng,
Loved to hear you have a restful Sunday...
And I wish you have a good result on your last lab exam.

Have a fabulous day!!
take care.
nensa

Liz said...

Hi tita Beng! Sorry for not visiting. I've been really busy, but now I'm back. :)

A Simple Life
Moms... Check Nyo
Mommy's Little Corner

Ciela said...

Hi Nensa! Thanks! Am always happy to see comments from you. About the lab tests results, I love them all. Must say.. all good and normal. Thank God!

Have a fabulous day too! You deserve it!

Ciela said...

Hello Liza! Really thrilled to see you again. At least I'm at peace knowing you're not mad at me! ha ha.. I know naman na malaki din kasi atraso ko sa 'yo eh. Am trying to make up for it, kaya lang di ko yata abot ang powers mo Liz! Lol!

The Queen Bee said...

Hi tita Beng, I hope your lab results are good as usual. It's nice to hear you had a restful weekend. Thanks for always visiting my blog. Have a great week!

Ciela said...

Hi Nelly! With God's blessing, I'm so happy with results! Will always visit you whenever there's a chance. It's my pleasure!

See yah!

PinayWAHM said...

I just read your last reply here....thank God nga that your results eh maganda naman! Now you deserve a treat....another pair of new shoeses, maybe? Hehe...

Unlike you, the antihistamine pills I take for my allergy don't make me drowsy anymore UNLESS I take them an hour apart...then I'll be knocked out.

Thanks pala for the Anniv greeting. It's actually on the 17th pa. Napaaga lang ang reminder since the little one started remembering it a couple of years back.

Hope your week is going well! Are you still on a 'break'? Tee heee...

Huling

Ciela said...

Hello Huling! No new shoeses for me anymore! ha ha ha! Baka umapila na ung boss ko dito eh. Nag-eat all you can na lang ulit kami nung friend ko. Weeeh! Takaw talaga namin 'no?! Kaya eto.. still on "break" pa rin!

So far, so good ang week ko. I hope ikaw din!

Cheryl said...

I do enjoy these type of days myself. Hope all is well with the lab results.

Ciela said...

Hi Cheryl! Sunday should be observe by us moms, as a day-off. Whether we have maids or all by ourselves. We need that, don't you think so Cheryl?

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.