Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back from our Singapore trip


I missed my laptop and my blogger buddies!  I decided not to bring my lappy with me since my personal porter didn't come along. Lol!  I’m still taking a rest from our tiring short vacation.  It’s been an extremely enjoyable trip for the 3 big kiddos and me. Four days were too short for us.  I wished we had longer time of stay, unfortunately though, it’s just not possible for us.

Can’t help falling in love with SG!  Will share some photos soon.  

Thanks everyone for the visit.  Have a great day!

6 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Hehe.....I'm sure super tiring....but full of fun, di ba? Great to hear na you made it back in one piece...hopefully pati wallet eh in one piece pa din....tee heeee

I'll be there in a few to pick up my pasalubong [kahit yung handbag na lang na binili mo para sa yo....hahaha]

Waiting for those snaps....

Huling

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We miss you as well

Dhemz said...

awwwwww...looking forward to see your photos titaBeng...excited na ako...ehehehhe!

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: Ha ha.. as if ang tagal naglimayon eh.. sure we had fun. Kahit limited lang ang budget. he he..alrighty then, come over now for your pasalubong.Lol!

Ciela said...

@Angsarap: Thanks Raymund! Missed your good recipes too! See you around. Take care!

Ciela said...

@Dhemz: Ngek! aha ha ha.. Pero salamat pa rin for seeing you here Dhemz! Will try to post some of our photos as soon as I have the time. TC!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.