Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free time at Greenhills Shopping Center

Friday was good! I was able to go out again and went to Greenhills Shopping Center. I left early right after lunch, so I could come back early ‘cause I gave a nod to a friend’s son’s birthday party early in the evening. However, I ran out of time when hubby arrived late in fetching me due to the rush hour traffic jam. Given that I won’t make it in time for the party, we opted to have dinner at Minis Steak House In Shoppesville. This place is one of the good eating places we love to go to since the early 90’s. It is known for its tasty steaks that come with soup, bread, coleslaw and a desert of ice cream. Unfortunately, I didn’t bring my cam with me so I wasn’t able to take pictures. Hubby has taken one or two shots with his mobile phone's cam although the result wasn't quite good.

Sizzling Porterhouse Steak


The interior of the Minis Steak House
 What did I buy in Greenhills?  It's for hubby's biking hobby..  Got him a biker's shirt and a casual shirt for me too. Nice feeling when I get to buy something even only little stuff! A stress reliever, somehow.



9 Comentários:

Laikka said...

wow tsalap naman nyan..tita beng:) here today..good day!

J said...

natumbok mo Tita B. stress reliever ang shopping hahaha.

hope your week is going great. it's kind of disheartening watching TV showing the aftermath of the quake. nakaka-depress. all I can do issay a prayer for them.

Ciela said...

@Laikka: ay oo! masarap talaga (lalo na para sa akin( kasi yan ang paborito ko eh! I guess, ikaw din! he he..

Always glad to see you drop by Jan! Thanks for the valuable comment! See you around!

Ciela said...

@J: Yes, it really is for me! Kahit ano lang naman.. basta masabi lang nakapag-shopping ako. he he..

Totoo J! Heartbreaking talaga to see the aftermath of that devastating earthquake/tsunami! Looks like mother nature is truly that furious to mankind's transgression to our natural environment! And yes, prayers help! I believe it really works!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, that steak looks sinfully delicious! The gravy looks absolutely out of this world! Corn, mushroom....I love that!
Have always love a good steak, but well done.
Looks a very nice cozy place too.

Your hubby loves biking? You love shopping, ha ha ha.
Agree with you, women have stress, fastest way get a new dress or shoes, or handbag....better than Aspirin, only cost a bit more, ha ha.
Ingat ka palagi.
Lee.

Ciela said...

@Uncle Lee: I agree with you. Steak is truly sinfully delicious! Despite having a slightly high count of blood cholesterol in my lab test result, I still could not turn my back on steak. So hard to do!
I love it medium well.

Yes, hubby is into biking. He's always out on weekends, biking! And I seek solace in shopping or eating out. he he..

'Always glad to have you come by Lee! I hope you're enjoying the week! Hopefully, it's spring time now in your side of the world. Ingat!

Dhemz said...

yummy...umousok pa titabeng...ehehehe!

woi, biker na pala si hubby ngayon!

my diary said...

hi nice blgo you have,, let's exchange link with Microsoft Blog, Thank :)

Ciela said...

@Dhemz: ehe he he.. truly yummy for me! Yan kasi ang peyborit eh!

Very passionate biker na sya Dhemz! Kung baga sa droga, addict na. Lol!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.