Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Caught a Hush Puppies


Yeah, I caught a pair of Hush Puppies but not the doggie breed with long ears. Ha ha! It’s the brand of shoes I accidentally caught from the 3 Day Sale held last weekend at SM Fairview. I was really looking for a good pair of sneakers when I saw this pair in the rack tagged with 40% Discount. Unlike other sneakers though, this one isn't washable.  Simply because it's all made of leather except the sole.  When I asked to fit one, I was given the one size bigger than my actual size. Only two sizes were left, the other one is much bigger. I found my exact size on other styles but with only a 10% Discount on the price. So  I couldn’t make up my mind which to pick then. …The slightly loose or the exact fit? And what’s your guess? If you know me, how frugal I am, you’d know which one I've chosen! Ha ha.. Of course, I never would let go of such big discount! I just hoped (and I had a feeling anyway) that it would rightly fit when I get my socks on. And I wasn’t wrong after all!  It is the perfect fit for my feet. Very light and comfy! Can’t wait to wear it for some extensive trekking in a few weeks time ! Oh, weeeh!

12 Comentários:

foongpc said...

LOL! Wise decision to choose the 40% discounted Hush Puppies : )

Ciela said...

Yes, I think so too that I made a wise decision!he he... Being prompted as always, by my frugal attitude! Lol!

Btw, glad you liked Jollibee's Champ. Looking forward to more posts about your trip here in the Philippines. Thanks and take care!

Verna Luga said...

Hi Beng wow, very nice color.. great find .. happy puppy lol...

salamat sa pasyal..

Ciela said...

@Vernz: Right you are! Great find indeed! I was really looking for darker color but it's the only color available. Thanks you find it nice.. Lol!

Have a nice day! TC!

PinayWAHM said...

Meron pa palang 'Hush Puppies' dyan. My brother has been looking for a store that sells it.

How's the work-out coming along? hehe....ang hirap ma motivate mag work out noh? I still find it hard but I try...katatapos ko lang.

Hope your week is going well.

Huling

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: I think every SM Malls here has Hush Puppies store. Just don't know with other big malls.

About the work out, eto, hopefully ma-derecho ko na ulit ang at least 3 times a week na hip-hop exercise. Take note ha, "hip-hop" ito! Who says pang-bagets lang ang hip-hop? TH eh! Lol! Salamat Huling, at na-inspire mo 'ko!

Mid-week na. Lapit na ulit TGIF!
Ingat!

Lee said...

Hi Beng Gee, ha ha, never can refuse a special offer...just like my wife.
Nice shoes too, and yes, these puppies are very comfy.

My wife has shoes that at most touched the road maybe 3 minutes. And then put to pasture, ha ha.
Then when there's a function, that most famous, well known women's expression, "I got no shoes to wear"!

I rest my case, ha ha. Ingat ka palagi. Lee.

Eoz said...

Invite ko po kayo sa giveaway contest ko http://www.momsicleonline.com/2011/03/from-kl-with-love-giveaway-2.html salamat...

Ciela said...

@Uncle Lee: Hmmn..I think that's the typical characteristic of us, women. We are always attracted to good buys. And I plead guilty to once or twice buying shoes and clothes that I only used for a while or had bought one that hasn't been used at all.(blush!)

And to your wife, I raise my hand and say "high five!" Lol!

Yes, rest your case and leave no further comment, for your safety! Ha ha.. joke!!

It's always fun to have you here Lee! Terima kaseh and ingat ka lagi!

Ciela said...

@Eoz: Hey, glad you invited me to your sites! Those are interesting blogs that give infos about living and working away from home. Nice one indeed! Keep it up!

Dhemz said...

I like the color te...ano size mo...gusto ko sana hiramin...lol! I used to have a pair of HPs before when I was in college...d na kasya sakin...lol!

Ciela said...

@Dhemz: Thanks, you like the color too! Sure, I can lend it to you anytime. Lol! My actual size is 8 but this one is 8 1/2. Bilis pala lumaki ng paa mo Dhemz? For sure daming kapalit nung isang di na kasya sa 'yo. Ang bobongga pa like those I've seen in your posts!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.