Thursday, March 10, 2011

Caesar Salad heals cramps?

While in the mall enjoying my whole afternoon getting in and out of the shops looking for good bargains, I suddenly felt piercing pain in my left foot toes that slowly moved to my ankle until I could feel the terrible cramp in my left leg. Walking became instantly difficult for me. I looked for a place where I could rest my feet and the nearest I saw was the vacant table inside the Pizza Hut Parlor. Once inside, the waiter handed me the menu. I wasn’t really hungry but it would be awkward not to order any while I sit there. So I just ordered this.
                                                             

A Caesar Salad is a salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. This is according to Wikipedia. The description to my ordered salad is almost perfect except that Wiki didn’t mention the crispy bacons I saw on my plate which I only set aside as I am a no pork eater. It didn’t mention too, that it relieves foot cramps! Aha ha ha.. of course, the last line isn't true.  It just so happened that after I’ve finished my salad, the pain on my foot was remarkably gone!   There's got to be miracle in it! Lol!
 

14 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

I love Caesar's salad. One of my favourites.

Ciela said...

@Mei Teng: Glad you love Caesar salad too! Am not surprised 'cause it's really yummy and healthy.

Thanks for dropping by. I'm always glad to see new visitors around! Thank you for your time and your very precious comment! 'Hope to see you again! Take care!

yonca said...

I love it! I feel hungry already and have a back pain today so can I have some that miracle salad? :))

Ciela said...

@Yonca: Good you love Caesar Salad as I do! Who knows, your back pain might be relieved too after you eat C.S. Aha ha ha!

Hey Yonca, missed you! Glad to see you again! Thanks for finding time to drop by.

Pete said...

Sure a good cure, LOL!

Ciela said...

@Pete: Yeah! You think so too? Ha ha ha.. Nice of you to leave some words. You make me smile. Thanks buddy!

Dhemz said...

yum yum yum! I love adding it with raisins and green apples....sarap naman nito titaBeng.

J said...

oh no!!! may bagong theory dito hahaha. I'm sure pagod lang ang feet mo sa kakalakad. all you needed was to sit down and give your legs that much needed rest.

that salad sure looks good. ang tagal ko ng hindi nakakain niyan.

enjoy your weekend Tita B.

Ciela said...

Precisely J! Lol! Sobrang pagod lang kasi sa kakalakad at nai-rest ng husto. Na-enjoy ko lang ang salad kaya sya ang nabigyan ko ng credit. he he..

Ciela said...

@Dhemz: I haven't tried one with apples and raisins yet. Syempre pa, mas masarap yun! :)

PinayWAHM said...

It's a miracle!!! LOL...

M eats cesar's salad everyday...yung simple lang...no fancy wancy.

How's the weekend dyan Ate Beng? Kami dito asa bahay lang kasi may dumating na workers so we had to stay in....and we're trying na hindi ganong lumabas kasi ang parang dyamante na ang gasolina ngayon....grabe!

Buti na lang libre ang pag hop...hehe...that's why I'm here!

Have a good week.

Huling

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: The people here in the house loves green salads too. And Tom eats them even without any dressing na parang goat!he he.. mas healthy daw yun. Ngek! kahit pa! Can't eat those leaves without dressing.

True! Soaring high ang presyo ng gasoline ngayon. Grabe, walang hinto ang pagtaas. Pati nga ang public transports dito taas pamasahe na rin eh! Ewan na lang kung saan na pupulutin kaming ordinaryong Pilipino sa hirap ng buhay dito.

Have a nice week too Huling! TC!

Liz said...

hi tita Beng! please email race asap may mga jobs kasi. i can't find your cell no. paki email na rin sa kin. :)

Ciela said...

Thanks Liz! Messaged her already. Ok. Will send it to you. Thanks again!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.