Saturday, February 4, 2012

Two-day Shopping and Pig out

Few days after our Subic road trip, I packed a pair of clothing and commuted to my Ate’s (big sis) place in Balanga City, Bataan.  It is where I run to whenever I need some de-stressing although I was far from being stressed that time. Ha ha..  Well, I just miss going there because Sis never fails to cook good food. And not only that,  she doesn’t get tired driving me around to shop for some real good bargains and to treat me to the best eating places she knows of, notwithstanding if the restaurant is in Subic or in Marquee in Angeles or in SM in San Fernando, Pampanga. Fortunately for her, her daughter can now drive and she has since then been spared from that job most of the time.

On the day that I arrived there, we went shopping at the town's Tiangge. Came night time, Mae, her daughter drove us to Subic to have dinner at Meat Plus Cafe and again for another bargain shopping on the duty free shops in the area.

The following day, we headed to Marquee for my Fitflops, then to Fortune Tea House at SM San Fernando for supposedly Peking Duck lunch but unfortunately, it was out of stock. (Sigh!) We still had a great fill anyway!

It was a real chillax day for the three of us.  Thanks to my Ate for the grand time I had!



















6 Comentários:

Antalya City Blog said...

Nice post, thanx for sharing..

Catch My Words said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow parang ang dami nang nagbago sa Subic, last time I was there was 2003 siguro. It will be one of the places I will visit when I go back for a vacation

PinayWAHM said...

Good to know na you're able to de-stress kahit hindi ka stressed....haha....

Weekend over na naman...another week na naman ang bubunuin natin...but that's okay...another one is coming...hehe...

Have a great week Ate Beng!

Huling

l said...

Food seems delicious :)

Lainy said...

Buti ka pa, Tita Beng. Panay ang gala at shopping spree mo, hehe. Inggit mode ako dito, hahaha!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.