Friday, February 17, 2012

Got to fix my mood

(photo not mine)
 I miss going to RJ Bistro at Dusit Thani Hotel in Makati City.  All I want now is to listen to Ramon Jacinto’s music of the 60’s and the 70's.  Yes, it may only be four months ago when we last visited the place with an old pal.  But unluckily, it wasn’t RJ’s band scheduled then but a band of youngsters with sexy young crooners belting out some unfamiliar pop songs.  Oh, they weren’t bad!  I did enjoy them too.  It’s just that I wanna listen to some RJ’s music, live!

Unfortunately, the husband here can't make it tonight. He begged to move it next week.  I might as well just carry my bowling ball and aim hard to hit the head pins for a strike then ultimately releasing the frustration brewing inside me. It would be just as entertaining, right? 

Alright!!  I gotta go now to prepare for the waiting bowling lanes.  Brb!

5 Comentários:

Antalya City Blog said...

Nice post. Thanx for sharing..

PinayWAHM said...

So was he on bended knees when he begged?? hehehe....

Wawa naman yung mga pins...panay siguro ang strike mo noh? Did you break the record? LOL...

Have a good weekend Ate Beng. Dito masabaw ata ang weekend namin [according to the weather people anyway] but we'll see. Pag nagkataon hanggang kusina lang ako this weekend....aguy!

Huling

Ciela said...

Hahaha.. I wish literal talaga. Kaso hindi e. hehe..

Ayun, di masyado ang strikes pero okay na rin ang score.

Dito rin maulan lately. Kaya katamad lumayo. Uy, kusina ka lang this weekend. Pwede ba makikain? hehe..

Happy cooking Huling! :)

merlmd said...

love Bistro RJ! The first time I went there was when they were still near Bel Air. I have never been to their Dusit place (although I stayed in Dusit about 6 years ago)...is it expensive? Hayyy, I wish I can go there too if and when I go to Manila.

Ciela said...

@merlmd:Glad you love Bistro RJ too! Yes,it was in BelAir before and in other many places too. I think we've been to each and every location they transfered to. hehe.. I can say it's not too expensive nor cheap. Just right for its class.Don't miss it when you come to Manila.

Thanks for you time here. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.