Monday, March 19, 2012

Funny

I was FB hopping when this post from my niece’s account made me endlessly laugh out loud like crazy. Just can’t help but share it here.  Looks like it is an advertising signage posted publicly for passers by to see for or by Aling Saming Hilot. (An herbolario or more appropriately, a quack doctor.)  My apology to all the visitors who don’t understand the Filipino language.  I hope I can translate it but I really doubt if I can.  Many of the words used are difficult for me to convert.  Likewise, translated words may not be as funny. Thus, I opted to leave it that way.

So what do you think, my Pinoy blogger buddies? Kailangan nyo bang magpatawas? P120. lang! Pero yung may dasal P130! Kasi may kasaling itlog, kaya espesyal! May gusto ba kayong kausaping kaluluwa? It's only for P150. for 3minutes. Wag lalampas ha? Mahal?  Ganun talaga kasi hindi pa fully developed yung mga cell sites sa kabilang buhay.  Mahirap kumontak!  Free advertisement ito for Aling Saming.  Basta lang,  no credet! hehe.. And mind you, kung yung appliances nyo, lifetime service warranty, ito, full haus serbis and warantea! Say nyo!

Smile! Have a wonderful new week ahead everyone! 

Thank you, Kim Castañeda Aguilar for the photo.


17 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

I love that spelling! hahahahaha you made my day

Ciela said...

@angsarap: Oh, I love everything in it, including the spelling. Hahaha..

Glad you enjoyed Raymund! Like you, it also made my day! Lol!

Thanks for the visit!

Antalya City Blog said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing thşs post Beng Gee. You should see my last 2 posts. I am sure that you will love it. Thanks..

Love from Antalya, Turkey.

Unknown said...

nyahaha.. natawa talaga ako dito.. warrantea(tsa-a) lol


Let's Vote for Cebu!
Everything Etcetera

PinayWAHM said...

Kaninong kaluluwa kaya papa kontak ko?? Einstein? Marilyn Monroe?? Ay pede kaya international...naku baka mas mahal....bwahahahaha....

In fairness....natawas din ako nung bata...di ba yun yung kandila na ipapatak sa tubig tapos mag form ng figure? Oh my gulay....mem'ries....

Happy Monday...este Tuesday Ate Beng!

Huling

Ciela said...

@Tulpar: Sure, I'll visit and read your post. Thanks for dropping by!

Ciela said...

@Ron: Do you want some green tea or a warantea? wahh.. kaloka!

Thanks for your time here Ron! Have a nice day!

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: Hahaha.. baka may additional charges kapag mga celebrities! Kasi laging fully booked sila. Aha haha!

Yung mga oldies nung unang panahon talagang madaming nalalamang ritual eh! Which I admit, yung iba I've seen to be quite effective esp. sa mga babies. YUn yung hilot! Pati itong dalawang anakis ko dito dumaan din dun e.

Have a bright sunshiny day Huling!

Pearl said...

LOL!!! tawang tawa ako dito:-) ang cute ng sfellings! This is onli in pinas--wagas!

Ciela said...

@Pearl: Tama ka dyan! Onli in pinas 'to! Patok na pampa-kabag! Super wagas! haha..

Thanks Pearl!

Dhemz said...

hhahaa...nakakatuwa naman to titaBeng...hahhaa...as in! iba talaga pag pinoy humor...lol!

Ciela said...

@Dhemz: Hay naku, basta pinoy, "pinaka" na yata s lahat ng bagay! Whether good or bad, we always excel!

Salamat sa visit Dhemz! Ingat!

Nancy Janiola said...

Hahahahah!! Panalo yung patawas na may kasamang dasal at wid warantea pa, hahahah...ang kulet!

Onli in da Philippines!

Ciela said...

@Admin: Hahaha.. Napatawa ka rin nung warantea ni Aling Saming ha?
Kita mo naman ang Pinoy, kulet talaga! Lol!

Btw, nagsign-in na ako on the bloglist you sent Nancy. I hope tama yung ginawa ko. Thank you for considering me to be included in that list.

Chubskulit Rose said...

NYahahahaha full time warranty pala lol. Kakalokah! Sensya na po at bihira makahop.. Hope all is well TitaB!

Pearl said...

tita Beng ganda:
thanks for the visit and comment! xoxo

post ka na ulit ng bagong pampatawa:)

Ciela said...

@Pearl: Thanks for giving me an idea. Wala nga ako sa mood magsulat e.

I hope you are feeling well now! Take care!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.