Friday, March 9, 2012

I love my La Germania

The cooking range in my kitchen has been servicing my family for more than 25 straight years. It has two gas burners, one electric burner and a gas oven with rotisseri.  I stopped using the oven after seeing a hole on one of the gas tubes. I don’t want to take the risk of starting a big fire so I set aside my baking hobby.  As for the stoves, all three are still usable although they aren’t as efficient lately. The flames aren't as fiery and the automatic ignitions don’t work anymore. Nonetheless, every single stove is still functional but not until one refuses to shut off completely. For the very first time, I called the service center and in no time, two service technicians arrived.  They are very skilled that the stoves were restored to its brand new condition in a very short time.  While the oven, I was told can still be restored too, if I want.  They don’t have the replacement parts with them at the time so they came back a couple of days later and then...  voila!  My dilapidated cooking range is working fresh anew for an unbelievable amount of only P2,500.!  Imagine that?   Who would think that a 25 year old cooking range would still be given a second chance of life.  Lol!  Oh, ain’t she like me?  Blessed with second life? Haha..  I love you, my La Germania! 



Whoops! This is not a paid advertisement buddies!  I don’t get any single centavo for this positive review. It’s just that I’m overwhelmed by the good quality and service of La Germania. Their one click ignition is truly impressive. Chances are, you won't find it in other brands. I definitely won’t choose any other brand to replace my so loved cooking range, if ever.  La Germania has been proven and tested by me.  To the people of  La Germania,  I won’t refuse if you would send me a brand new one for free.  Lol!  I love.. love..  love.. my La Germania!

25 Comentários:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

wow, it's great. it looks new even this time...

Bacolod and Beyond

Mitch said...

Looks you really are satisfied.. Hope to last it longer.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Thats the same oven we had in the Philippines :)

Unknown said...

We are in the same brand. La Germania is really proven and tested.

Ciela said...

@Princess Sarah: Oh, it looks new because the outer body is a thick enameled steel plate that can last a lifetime, I surmise.Lol!

Have a nice day Princess!

Ciela said...

@Mitch: I really am very satisfied! I believe it would last for another decade or more cause most of the parts are now brand new and the body is proven thick and sturdy.

Thanks for your time here Mitch! Have a lovely day!

Ciela said...

@angsarap: You also have your two thumbs up for it, right Raymund? I hope the oven you have now is as durable. Good luck!

Have a great start of the week! Ingat!

Ciela said...

@Hopeful: Good to know you also have the same brand as this one I have. I'm pretty sure, it will also serve your family for many decades.

Thank you for your precious time Hopeful! Give that pretty smile to people around. It brightens up our day!

Pearl said...

Glad you will be able to bake again!

Unknown said...

i wish we can also afford one. but since space is an issue, we content ourselves with a microwave and an oven toaster, he he he.

looks like new again eh? happy baking :)

Ciela said...

@Pearl: Trying to collect all my baking paraphernalia once again!

Thanks for dropping by Pearl! Have a great day!

Ciela said...

@Batangala: I know you can very well afford one. But if space is really an issue, okay din yang toaster. Kami rin toaster lang for a long time since di magamit yung oven. Pati turbo broiler, naging busy din. hehe..

Salamat ulit sa dalaw Noel! God bless!

PinayWAHM said...

La Germania? I haven't heard that name in a while. I used to hear that sa shows ni Kuya Germs - That's Entertainment & GMA Supershow....hahaha.

Buti ka pa you have something as durable. Dito puro hangin lang ata kasi panay advertisments pero pag sa totoong gamit na....ala! Kakainis. Super build-up ang sales rep tapos ala pang isang taon kailangan na ng service call.

Andito ulit ako....hehe. Bumabawi.

Huling

Dhemz said...

wow! 25 years...how durable! way to go...25 more years...ehehhee....still looks new titaBeng.

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: Couldn't post my reply here on your comment before due to blogger's technicalities. Na-over look ko na tuloy.

Ayun, talagang nineteen kopong-kopong pa nga ang La Germania! At least naalala mo pa na may La Germania sa That's Entertainment ni Kuya Germs. Tagal na 'no? Baka li'l girl ka pa lng nun. hehe..

Excited for you Huling! Take care!

Ciela said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Ciela said...

@Dhemz: Yes, probably it will serve us many more years. Especially now that most parts were replaced with new ones. Still looks new because of the durable enameled body.

Ingat lagi Dhemz!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, galing naman that it last that long considering taht you always cook!

Ciela said...

@Chubskulit: Galing sya talaga Rose! That's why I'm so proud of it eh. 25 years of continuous use, morning, noon and night. Impressive ba? hehe.. Thanks for the visit! Ingat!

ponsy said...

yeah, had our gas range fixed a couple of years back and it's still working. if i may ask, what company did you call to fix it as i need to have some parts changed as well.

Ciela said...

Hi Ponsy!
You can call the La Germania service center. They may give you a number to call for a technician nearer your place.

I hope that helps. Congrats, we both have La Germania gas range!

ponsy said...

thanks for the advice :)

ponsy said...

thanks! will try to give them a call then :)

ponsy said...

I just came across with your post again and saw that you had your LG for about 25 years. Tried to check ours and luckily we still have the manual and the delivery checklist dated July 25, 1975. This unit is older than me!

Ciela said...

Hi Ponsy! Geez! Your La Germania will be 37 years old in July??!! And as you said, even older than you! Wow!! I bet, it's still in tip top shape and sexy like you. haha.. I can't believe there's another unit older than ours. Lol! Congrats!

Cheers for our aged but robust La Germania!

Thank you for sharing such testimony. Let's hope people from La Germania will send each of us a brand new unit for this unsolicited promotion. haha..

Hope to see you around again Ponsy!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.