Monday, June 11, 2012

Over fatigued?

I wasn’t feeling well when I got out of bed yesterday morning.  It wasn’t at all normal for me not to have appetite especially for breakfast. I used to consume 3 or 4 pieces of pandesal bread  with mayo and cheese, sometimes with corned beef and egg together with a mug of creamed coffee.  But yesterday was totally different.  I wanted to eat but I only got a bite and that’s it.  I was starving but couldn’t force myself to munch.  Despite the not so good feeling, I had to work on the heaping pile of laundry coz if not, I’d be buried in a mountain of soiled clothes.  I finished the coloured ones but the minute I’m done I left it to the big kiddos for them to take charge of spinning and hanging it to dry. And I dragged my body to rest.  Lunch and dinner were the same, still no appetite. The more I felt losing energy.  Tried to ingest a spoonful or two, but I only threw it up.  Good thing, I felt a li'l better today.  I’d rather take my time today than seriously face the tasks ‘round here.  I ain’t got a robotic body!  But even so, machines do breakdown too! Right?  What more of me!

11 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Ay naman....get well soon! Trangkaso ba? I hope na mas maayos na pakiramdam mo by now. Wag pilitin ang katawan...mas mahirap ang binat, di ba? Kelan ba babalik yung kanang kamay mo dyan?

Our weekend...spent at home. We went out for a few on Sat...sa Phil store to get my supplies...adik! haha....Sunday, dito lang. father and dawter pumunta sa tindahan...ako naiwan kasi wiz ko type sumama.

Hinay hinay lang Ate Beng. Have a well-rested week.

Huling

PinayWAHM said...

Oh speaking of pandesal....the little one here loved eating pandesal nung andyan kami. She liked them ng walang anumang palaman....hehe...

Mitch said...

ur right! We're human. we're not robot which does not feel any exhaustion. Hay, take time to have enaf rest so not to repeat this incident. So tiring esp all the household chores. But still you managed to get up now and had this post written. :p

Chubskulit Rose said...

Take it easy Tita! Salamat for the traveling miles and miles (wink) just to greet me on my birthday, it means a lot!

Ciela said...

@PinayWAHM: No it's not trangkaso. I think it's due to ageing. Lol! Di na mahagilap yung lakas ng kabataan. I don't expect the maid to come back anymore after discovering a lot of misdeeds. Hay naku, mahirap talaga makatagpo ng matino. Kaya heto, tiis na muna. Anyway, the big kiddos do help whenever they have time naman.

Haha.. akalain mo, sa dami ng sosyal na tinapay, e pandesal pa nagustuhan ni pretty princess?!! me dugong pinay nga sya! hahaha..

Just taking a restful day today. I hope yours is a more exciting one Huling! God bless!

Ciela said...

@Mitch: Yes, I gotta take your advise seriously. I really need enough rest. Kailangan muna mag-ipon ng lakas para me laban! Lol!

Thank you for the time here Mitch! See you around again! Ingat!

Ciela said...

@chubskulit: Always glad to see you around here Rose! Yeah, travelled far and wide to greet you on your birthday! Ugh! hahaha.. anyway, I enjoyed tagging along with your family on your birthday outing. 'Twas fun! Lol!

Have a nice day!

EnAirRaH said...

Thank you for the visit on my blog and I hope everything is well with you now. ^-^

Ciela said...

@Ryanne: I think I should be the one saying "Thank you!".

By God's grace, I'm a lot better now.
See you around again Ryanne! God bless!

Pearl said...

feel better soon Tita Beng:-)

Ciela said...

@Pearl: By God's blessing, I am back to my normal self again. Back to my regular chores. Thanks much for the well-wish Pearl! Take care!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.