Friday, June 29, 2012

Wanted: Travel Buddy to Hongkong and Macau

It was already more than a decade ago when I visited Hong Kong along with a friend.  I love the place although I had some unpleasant experiences with a number of its people. Nonetheless, we had a wonderful time exploring the various fascinating places and that’s good enough for me.  I long wanted to visit back Hong Kong.  My partner in crime (that's how I call my bff ) and I had once booked for it but unfortunately, the travel agent found her passport needed renewal since it was 3 months to expiry. Thus, it was postponed until a serious event transpired and the Hong Kong tour had to be cancelled. I was really aching to go so I asked daughter to accompany me. But she refused.  Later, I learned she was travelling with her friend and his family to Macau and Hong Kong.  That was a couple of weeks ago and they were back after five days of tour. And here’s what she got for me.  

                           3 cans (one can is missing) of crispy Mr. Squid and T-shirt.  

Oh well...  I guess it’s not the right time yet for me to go back to Hong Kong.  I’m not losing hope although I'm afraid I have already lost my budget for it!  Ouch!

17 Comentários:

Pearl said...

go go go! you deserve it:-)

Cheryl said...

I hope you get your trip to Hong Kong soon!

Ciela said...

@Pearl: hahaha.. many thanks!

Ciela said...

@Cheryl: hopefully! still keeping my fingers crossed!

foongpc said...

I love Hong Kong! Especially the food! But I have to say, the people are quite rude!

Ciela said...

@foongpc: first of all,I want to welcome you back buddy! Happy to see you again.

oh, so you're also amongst the many victim of its people's rudeness?! everybody really loves Hong Kong but seems like everyone's sentiments are the offensive attitude of its nationals.

Anyway, thank you for the time spent here. Your comment is very much appreciated! See you around!

Anonymous said...

I love Hong Kong, very busy city. Was fortunate to have lived and worked there, which now I also miss

Ciela said...

Anyone who has visited Hong Kong seems to have loved the place. Really fortunate of you to have lived and worked there. I wonder if you also have encountered some offensive attitudes from its people. :(

Thanks for dropping by Noel!

PinayWAHM said...

Your day will come Ate Beng! Who knows baka hindi lang Disneyland HK and abutin mo....kundi Disneyworld Orlando....woot woot! By then baka pwede na tayo magkita in person....hahaha.

Visiting here after a long time. Actually I was here a couple of times in the last several days...di lang me nagparamdam...hehe.

Have a wonderful week!

Huling

Ciela said...

Hulingggggg.. missed you! haha.. Ay, magdilang anghel ka nawa, na Disneyland Orlando ang mapuhtahan ko. Tapos ipagtatanong na lang kita dun. Bahaha!!

Dami bang work? Have a break once in a while! Stay beautiful as always!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Di pa po ako nakakarating ng Hongkong TitaB but I would love to visit in the future, if money and time permits hehehe..

Ciela said...

@chubskulit: Ay ikaw pa Rose?! so easy for you I know, anytime you want it! But with those beautiful places/countries you've been to, I'm sure parang wala lang ang dating ng Hong Kong. hehe..

Always keep that sweet smile!

PinayWAHM said...

Hapi wikend ulit Anong plano? Hopefully di naman umulan para naman mapagbigyan ang paa na gustong gumala, di ba?

We've been having rain-free weather for the last several days now. Hopefully ganun din this weekend!

Have a good one Ate Beng!

PinayWAHM said...

By the way hi-way, exactly 2 weeks from now eh meron DAW mag be bertdey...sa a bente ata....hehehe. Asan imbitasyon ko sa debut mo?

Ang pang asar, bow!

Huling

J said...

pwedeng pa-angkas hehehe.

have a great weekend Tita B.

Ciela said...

Tara, angkas na J! Let's fly to Hong Kong! haha..

I hope all is well now.

Keep your days always bright and sunny! Ingat!

Ciela said...

Huling sorry di ko agad nakita itong comment mo. Anyways, happy for you at maganda whether nyo dyan. Dito ulan forever yata! Kaya tengga lang sa bahay. huhu..

Ayyy.. at alam mo ang debut date ko ha?! Bata ka pa talaga. Lupit ng memory mo e! hehe.
Teka, pang-ilang debut ko na nga ba 'to? Opss, na-obvious yata ako. hehe.
Salamat sa dalaw ulit Huling! Enjoy your weekend!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.