Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dinner Out with “Dabarkads”

We’re not young ones, alright. But allow me to use the jumbled word of “Dabarkads” instead of Barkada. This term means close friends. I and my three close buddies, Ely, Lyn and Susan were not able to see each other as frequently as we have wanted to lately. Each of us has been occupied with our own activities plus the added chores we had to accomplish for the holiday season. Though we haven’t met that much, we do keep in touch. And last Thursday, December 18, I invited the three to have a buffet dinner at Yam Cha Restaurant along Timog Ave. in Quezon City. It was a great evening for us. Good food taste much better with good friends. I wished that the happening wouldn’t end but it had to. It was already past 10 pm when we rounded up. We were left hanging by such a short time of barkada bonding so Susan invited us for a date at the Holiday Spa. We met again yesterday, this time for an afternoon of absolute relaxation. And yes, this is another story to blog...


4 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

You are so right...good food tastes much better when you're with good friends...

Ah...I miss my 'dabarkads'....

Btw, ang gift nga ng aking esposo eh silya...este laptop pala...hahaha..

J

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng...

Naku at nag usap ata kayo ng aking mister kasi pareho kayo ng sinabi. Now I can work more kasi I have 2 laptops na daw. Actually he went further by saying na bibili pa sya ng isa para sa paa ko daw. Magaling talaga ang asawa ko noh?

Enjoy the week....ilang tulog na lang Pasko na naman,,,

J

D said...

Awww...how nice! Even though you each have your own activities, you still find time to go out together and hang out with each other. That's really nice. You are lucky to have friends like that, Tita Beng!

S-H-Y said...

you looking all beautiful..

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.