Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shot on the Spot Tag

I am surprised by Jacy when she tagged me on this. I can't be a KJ and not show my Shot on the Spot. I immediately took my camera, set the self timer on and ta da!.. The bare face of Tita Beng is shown while taking a break from the usual household chores. Thanks for remembering, Jacy!



Here are the rules:

1. Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2. DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instruction with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do the this.

Now, for all my blogger friends, please join here. Allow me to catch you on the spot. Get your cam and post your photo on the spot!

7 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

You definitely look beautiful bare and all...in between chores pa yan ha.

Thanks for sharing the pic Ate Beng!

Have a great week ahead!

J

Anonymous said...

That's a natural beauty, Tita Beng! sorry if i caught you on the spot too. i was just trying to get even. hehehe!

*kisses to you*

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Ate Beng!!

Woo hoo!!! What a great Christmas gift for you in advance....you deserve it!

Thanks for sharing it with me!

J

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Hi! This is without editing? Oh, you look so simple and unsophisticated. I like it though. I seldom use cosmetics myself.

Anyway, perhaps with editing tools, you can't really see how people look like in person.

Sara Monica Soriano said...

looking fab while doing chores? perfect! :)

Ciela said...

Thanks guys, for the visits and comments and compliments as well!

Ciela said...

@ Juliana - Yes, it is indeed a great Christmas gift for me. Just glad to share this happiness with you! Thanks!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.