Friday, December 19, 2008

Hubby Tag

Hey, I received this one exciting tag from Donabel of Memoirs of a Pinay in America and Juliana of Pinay WAHM. I had promised to post it soon but due to some once in a blue moon affairs to attend to, I wasn't able to keep my words. My thanks and apology to you my beautiful blogger friends. I hope you understand! Here it is anyway...

*Now the rules are simple.

1. Foremost, link back the person who tagged you.
2. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
3. Post another pic now that you are together after the questions.
4. Share to how many friends you like. Be sure to link them and send them a comment about the tag.
5. Enjoy doing it.
6. Let your hubby read it too.


I don't have a scanner to scan this very old photo so I just re-shoot it.
It was taken in our home in one of his visits when we're already on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for the questions:

--> Can you remember the day you first met your hubby?

I first met hubby when he was introduced to all of us employees in our Insurance Office. He was the newly hired employee then while I had just been regularized. My office mates were teasing that finally "Agatona"(the popular comic character of a tall lady of our time) has found "Mong".(the character of a tall man being played in a movie by I forgot who.)

--> When was that? (doesn’t have to be specific)
October of 1979.

--> First impression
Ahhh... not so impressive really! With long hair and rugged looking attire. Imagine that?!

--> Were you attracted to him?
The first time I saw him? Definitely not! But when he started wearing formal office attires and had a clean cut hair, I begun to notice him.

--> Were you friends before he became your bf?
I would say so because he did took a ride on all the teasing thrown on us. He would always invite me to go practice bowling (for our company tournament) every lunch break. And would always wait for me after office hours to bring me home.

--> What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
Funny! He had to ask for a loan just to be able to date me out to a Disco in Bayview Hotel along Roxas Blvd. on my birthday when we're boyfriends/girlfriends. (I learned about it months after.)

--> What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
So many actually, like serious in his work, responsible, a very good provider, faithful (keeping my fingers crossed!) and patient on me.

See our wedding photo here.


Our family celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary in Baguio last year.

Above and below: Having fun moments together.


Taken inGrande Island, Subic, Zambales

And now, I wanna tag Jacy, Debbie, Alf, and Race. Join in here, ladies. Just wanna know you more!

7 Comentários:

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow naman, sarap ng anniversary celeb... tagal nyo na pala noh...

Anonymous said...

Ganda naman ng love story nyo tbeng...

PinayWAHM said...

Thanks for tagging along Ate Beng. It sure is nice to read about your love story...28 years and counting. Like I said before in you Anniversary post....ang dami pa naming bigas na kakainin before we reach that milestone....

J..enjoy the weekend...

Anonymous said...

Ang pogi pala ng hubby mo!

Kikey Loo said...

this is a sweet tag! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag Tita Beng. i'm definitely going to post this one. it brings back the memories!

DebbieDana said...

hi ate Bheng! thanks sa tag ha! will do it one of these days... i don't usually do tags, but this time, i'll do it... :)


have a great day!


Debbie

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.