Monday, December 22, 2008

Wish to Santa

Christmas is for children; and, children in general want to have a close encounter with Santa Claus. Parents would usually bring their children to the mall and queue in to give the kids a chance to meet Santa and have a photo with him. I was once a kid and I had dreamt of sitting on Santa’s lap too. But that is quite impossible now. I doubt if Santa would still allow me to sit on his lap. With the help of the latest technology though, I was able to do that. I was able to sit on Santa’s lap and have my picture taken and framed by CEIVA Digital Photo Frame.

It was fun! I submitted my name and uploaded my photo. I chose the latest photo of mine so my sisters, nieces and nephews from afar could see how I look now. I also indicated that I got a wish. I love how they did the video. It is so cute! My sister liked it so much and got curious. She asked where and how I did it wanting to have one too. I just had an idea that CEIVA Digital Photo Frame is a perfect gift idea to give to her and my friends.

I almost forgot that one can even win $500 in the contest, daily by telling Santa your wish. For residents of the U.S. 18 yrs old and above.

Post?slot_id=29293&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays! Visited here!

PinayWAHM said...

Merry Christmas Ate Beng! Wishing you and your family the best this holiday season.

J

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.