Saturday, February 14, 2009

It is Hearts Day!

Yeah, it’s Valentines Day once again! What’s your plan for the day? For many, it’s just another ordinary day that passes by, but for some romantic idealists, it’s a day to celebrate. For me, well, it depends on the atmosphere around here. At this moment, I haven’t heard a word yet if I’ll be brought out for a date. Valentines Day for us is usually a group date with a number of our couple friends in the village. And if no group dates, my partner brings me out to a dinner and some live bands music. Today.. I had a surprise of all surprises. I woke up with a bouquet of red roses (but only three roses!) beside me on the bed. It’s really a big surprise coz it’s been eons since the last time that I received roses from him.



Or did he just finally take the hint, after hint, after hint, that I love roses. Whatevah!.. as long as he’s here beside me, roses on valentines is just a bonus. Time is ticking out, Valentines Day will soon be over. Might as well greet the ones you love now. Happy Valentines to all, to my hubby and my two kids!

9 Comentários:

SEDONA said...

Happy valentine's day to you too.

Umma said...

Tita Beng.. how sweet naman ni banana mo... 3 red roses in bed.. how about petals spread in bed mamayang gabi? hahaha

Kayo ha? sarap naman, kakaloka..

Happy Valentine's day to you and hubby. Super traffic cgurado jan no?

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy valentine's day tita beng!

PinayWAHM said...

Woo hooo...ka sweet naman ni hubs Ate Beng! Lucky you! I'm sure he's very lucky as well.....


Happy Valentine's day. It's not over here yet since it's only noon.

J

Mira said...

Happy Vday Tita Beng, that's a nice bouquet of roses!

Beth said...

belated happy hearts day, ate beng! wow naman, super romantic naman, letting you see roses upon waking up! love ka niya talaga! i mean, mukhang di nagchange ung love since day 1 as hubby and wifey. natuwa naman ako talaga dito...
i anzwered all your questions dun sa comments re Pangasinan ha?
ingat ate beng, and thanks for always visiting me! mwah!

Anonymous said...

wow tBeng...sweet naman ni hubby...hheheh..sakin d rose eh...oks na oks narin yon dba? hehehhe.....how long na ba kayong married te...just curious....hehhehe!

W-a-H-M said...

Oo nga at another week na naman. Before we know it Pasko na naman...ano ba yan at ang bilis talaga ng panahon.

The Dad was happy to get the vday cards from the little one. Kakatawa pa nga tong maliit kasi she tried to recycle the card he gave her [little mermaid...hahaha] and gave it to Dad din.....

Have a wonderful week.

J

DebbieDana said...

hhhmmmmm those are lovely roses!!! sweet ni mister ah!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.