Friday, February 20, 2009

Winning the "Filipino Blog of the Week"

To all of you my dear blogger friends, and my close friends, and my relatives, and all those I know who have internet that I bothered to vote for me on the first week that I was included in this fun contest, I am thanking you for the effort and time you spent for this blog of mine.. And despite the request not to mind it anymore, on the following week, you still cast your votes and made this blog the winner for week 147. Oh, how you made me so special! It’s like I won the Nobel Peace Prize, or the Magsaysay Award! Hu hu hu… I cried a river for tears of joy!!! It feels so great to have won this contest! This very extraordinary GRAND contest! He he he…Well, kidding aside now, your effort is very much appreciated. That despite the request not to bother dropping your votes for me, I still won and still running for the first place at present. And seriously now, whether I come out first or last on the current counting, I could only care less. I am requesting you over and over again, not to mind this contest anymore. I am no longer interested coz I already had fun.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

4 Comentários:

PinayWAHM said...

Happy weekend Ate Beng! Hope you have a wonderful one.

J

Chubskulit Rose said...

Congratulations Tita Beng!

Anonymous said...

happy weekend Ms. Beng!

Chubskulit Rose said...

can't drop ec ate huhuhu, i think my PC is acting up.. can't see the widgets..

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.