Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Over!

Thanks For Everything!


Hello, my sweet Blogger Buddies! I missed you all. We we’re out last weekend and I wasn’t able to monitor the voting on that so called “Filipino Blog of the Week”. I saw the result that I am No. 3. I’m happy and I’m very thankful to all those who spent their precious time casting their votes for this blog. I just saw my name again on that "fun contest" but I am no longer interested to bother all my friends again to waste their time on it. I know that they have more important things to attend to. As I have mentioned before, I only wanted to experience the fun and excitement of it. So now, I’d like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all of you who drop votes and spent the most precious time on this “stuff”. I had fun and it’s more than enough for me. PLEASE DON’T CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME ANYMORE. I already experienced the fun and I am thanking you all for it! I felt the tremendous care from you through this. THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart!

1 Comentário:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello Tita Bheng, it's okay.. As long as you had fun with the contest, it doesnt matter that you didnt win..

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.