Monday, February 2, 2009

This Blog is Nominated for "Filipino Blog of the Week"


I received a message from “talksmart” in my message box informing me that this blog is nominated for “Filipino Blog of the Week”. I am puzzled! Actually, I am flattered by the nomination. So the first thing that comes to my mind is to find out who nominated me or rather, this blog of mine. It disappoints me though not being able to see who did the nomination. I have yet no idea how this goes and how to deal with this entertaining contest. I copy paste the nominees and I wonder what would happen next.

Which Filipino blog would you like to be featured for week 146? [please read new rules]
Selection
kristiansomera 12 votes ansanfilcomdiary 8 votes lingzspot 1 vote coffeebrain 1 vote batangsaag 1 vote dannica-nicole 1 vote elyvalendez 1 vote mtbeauty 1 vote juzforthoughts 1 vote beng-gee 1 vote



Click HERE to cast your vote for beng-gee. ( Requesting you, dear friends to vote daily until end of the week.)


This is just for fun. Allow me to feel the entertaining atmosphere it gives the bloggers involved. Please drop your vote for this blog and you’ll definitely expand the fun around here. Thank you!!!

16 Comentários:

Lizeth said...

wow! congrats tita! sosyalen! hehehehe. :) i voted for you already!

PinayWAHM said...

Just voted Ate Beng! I'll be voting for you everyday....


J

Umma said...

just voted for your tita Beng.. Hope you will be able to grab the title..hahaha.

Thanks for your comments about YL ha? I really appreciate the thoughts.

Anonymous said...

we voted!!! woohoo! can we vote several times????

Mira said...

You got my vote Tita Beng! How often can I cast my vote? Btw, your Q about ScrappyMommy, actually that has been my problem too, I couldn't include it in my blog list too, it's always the rss feeds that is showing.

Anonymous said...

Hello Tita Beng, i think the link is broken, iba ang napuntahan ko

Anonymous said...

nakita ko na tita beng hehehe, kaso di ko sure kung san boboto, san nga ba? mga awrd nakita ko dun eh.. can you pls tell me where to and how to?

Anonymous said...

am so sorry tita beng, medyo natanga ako dun hahaha.. I got it, I voted for you today already..

EJ said...

goodluck!

BongFlo said...

congrats on the nomination, it is quite an honor in itself already. win or lose, i think you are still blessed. done voting for you today, bukas ulit. ciao!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi tita beng, got an award for you.. pls grab it when u have time

Carrie Tai said...

hihi.... enjoy your days

Tom said...

Voted for you again!

DebbieDana said...

Just casted my vote ate Beng! :)

Hope you are doing fine. :)

Anonymous said...

voted for you tita Beng! congrats... you deserve it. your blog takes me to places that i haven't gone to.

Chubskulit Rose said...

voted for u today tita bheng..

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.