Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Janina's Birthday Today

My daughter Janina or Jaja as we fondly call her is celebrating her 23rd birthday today. We're going up to Baguio and La Union today to celebrate. Leaving early to meet her cousins and aunt on her father's side along the North Expressway. With God's blessing, this is gonna be an exciting celebration for her. It is also her aunt Elvie's birthday last Febuary 4 and her Kuya Ryan's Welcome party coz he just arrived from Brunei. So they are having a joint celebration here. Her father is busy loading our travel stuff in the car now. I can hear him calling me to hurry up. So have to say bye for now. Will see you again whenever I found some internet site in our place of destination. Have a nice weekend everyone. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jaja and Elvie and WELCOME HOME, Ryan!

5 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAJA!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy Birthday Jaja!

by the way, i have a tag for you here

PinayWAHM said...

Yay! Baguio trip. Happy birthday to your lovely dawter! Wow, 23? You don't look like you have a 23 year old dawter! Seriously! I hope to look as young looking as you when our little one turns 15!

Anyway, enjoy the trip! Malamig sa Baguio ngayon di ba? I remember having a Valentine's day celebration there in my other life [hehehe] and it was cold!

J [on my way to cast my vote]..woo hoo!

Tom said...

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Race said...

belated happy birthday sa baby mo and congrats pala that you've ranked as no. 3, been busy lately with my resignation in my work di ako nakakadalaw here, regards and God Bless!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.