Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sisterhood Award

I received this wonderful award from Madz and Dhemz. So nice of them to have included me in their list of awardees. Thank you so much, sweet ladies! I truly appreciate it.

.[sisterhoodaward.jpg]


Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would love to pass this award to all the lady blogger buddies in my links. You have made my bloglife an exciting one guys! Thanks to you!

5 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

thanks for grabbing this award TBeng...you deserve this...hhehehe!

PinayWAHM said...

Salamat sa dalaw Ate Beng! Naku baka bangungutin ka sa boses ko....haha.

Kamusta na ang pakiramdam mo? Nawala na ba yung pain sa tagiliran mo?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend kahit sa bahay lang kayo...

J

BongFlo said...

salamat sa dalaw ate beng! nandito lang naman po ako, very much around. i just don't feel like writing pa... trying to get on with my life together with my kids. bisita lang po muna ginagawa ko sa mga kaibigan and reading up on their posts. hope all is well with you and your family. J is talking about pain sa tagiliran mo... hope its nothing serious. sige po, sa susunod na dalaw ulit, ciao!

Madz said...

wow Te Beng, thanks for posting this! Musta na te?

Thanks pla sa mga comments mo te, I really appreciate them.. sorry to have not been around for these past couple of days kc lagi akong feeling exhausted. All I wanted was just to sleep or lie down, knock out beauty ko hahhahha...

Its Sunday, ano gawa mo dyn ngayon?

DebbieDana said...

Hi ate Beng! Thank you for the visit and your comment. Musta na? Hope you feel alot better na.

Ingat lagi!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.