Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick Again

I was sick again. After a whole day trip to Batangas last Sunday, I woke up the following morning massaging my body particularly the side of my chest. I couldn’t figure out what kind of pain it was. I tried to ignore it but it became so severe where I could not afford to bend my body let alone pick things up from the floor. I couldn’t even breathe deeply or induce cough for it produces extreme pain. By 3:00 am yesterday, Hubby as usual drove me to the hospital. This time though to St. Luke’s Medical Center. At the ER, they gave me Tramadol, a strong pain killer but it didn’t get rid of the pain. I underwent various lab tests and the results were all normal. Until they concluded that it’s just severe muscle spasm. They gave me some tablets and assured me that it’s nothing serious and will be gone eventually. I’m glad that I need not have to be confined again, I took some rest and didn’t even open my lap top. So I got to do some blog hopping now, for it’s been a while since I’ve done so. See you on your site, buddies!


3 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

that's good mahirap din kase pag naka-confined ka! just dropping by here tita beng!

DebbieDana said...

That's scary ate Beng, lalo na sa side ng chest, naku! Please take your time to rest and rest, and more rest. ( Kulit ko no? hehe )

Ingat lagi. Hope you have a great weekend!


Debbie :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my...am glad you're ok now tbeng...my goodness a trip to the ER is very scary...thanks to God nothing serious happen...ingat po lagi te...:) pahinga ka muna!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.