Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Daughter Treats Dad

The Dad in our house together with the whole family was treated to a buffet lunch in Dad’s/Saisaki in Edsa, Mandaluyong. Hours before noon last Sunday, daughter called up from work telling us that she’ll gonna treat their father for lunch to celebrate his day, the Father’s Day. I’m certain, she pleased him no end because for the first time, he didn’t pull out his wallet from his pocket to foot the bill.

Being in a buffet lunch, we had the chance to enjoy sashimi and tempura again, and other Japanese food plus roasted Angus beef and roasted turkey. Different dishes were available that we enjoyed every food to the max. As if not satisfied yet with the enjoyment, we stopped by Ever Commonwealth and went bowling. Twas a real family fun day on a Father’’s Day!











13 Comentários:

Mira said...

That's so sweet of your daughter to treat her dad with two of my favorites too - Japanese food and bowling;-).

Asian Traveler said...

Food galore! I love Dad’s/Saisaki/Kamayan restaurant. I've been there several times. Glad you had fun. :)


Meanwhile, I have another nerve-wracking ride entry. Curious about the The Tornado Ride? Visit my page if you have time. Have a great day. :)

DebbieDana said...

Bait naman ng daughter mo! I'm sure Daddy's super happy on Father's Day...You and your kids made it very special for him!

Btw, sarap ng food ha! Natakam tuloy ako, hehe!

Hope you have a great night ate Beng.


Debbie :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

YUM, kakagutom naman nyan Tbeng!

john said...

Kodus to the loving daughter!

PinayWAHM said...

What a treat it must be for Dad...lalo na hindi sya nagbunot ng wallet...hahaha.

I still remember the very first time I took my Tatang [w/ my younger brother in tow] out. Hindi buffet kasi di pa ata uso sa Pamp yun dati...hehe...but he was grinning from ear to ear while we were eating.

Thanks for sharing the pics Ate Beng. Thurs na naman dyan...hahaha

J

Dhemz said...

oh my..sarap ng buhay....your daughter is so sweet tbeng...mana sa ina...:)

Tom said...

Thanks so much, Ja! You're so sweet! Hope you'd do it more often. He he he . . .

Beth said...

so sweet of your daughter ate beng! wish I could do that too kaya lang nsa province father ko e. anyway, looks like super enjoy si daddy! :)

escape said...

now that's the real one sweet day! so nice to see you have a nice time eating and playing. extend my belated father's day greetings.

juliana said...

what a nice treat for the Dad. you got a gem of a daughter.

Shimumsy said...

that's a very nice and sweet gesture for a daughter. you both are sure proud of your daughter.

i miss saisaki. buhay pa pala yung sa edsa.

Nance said...

awww...I want one of those kind of daughter! lol

looks like Father's Day was celebrated real well! delicious food and play...can't beat that!

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.