Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Back

Yes I am, after almost a week of hibernation. My laptop or the microsoft in my laptop, to be exact, was too stubborn to show up since Monday. I couldn’t access my firefox and everything in my laptop coz it only showed some text saying that my Microsoft is turning off for safety reasons or something to that effect. I would have done the repair myself if I only know how, coz it was taking eons for someone to help me out with my dilemma. Daughter and son tried to help me out but to no avail. So this lappy had to move away from the center stage. And me, I was able to give hand to the many household tasks that has been waiting for long. Until finally yesterday morning, Hubby had the time to bring it to a technician and last night it was back home alive and kicking again. I have learned that the built in hard drive has a small capacity and the added memory then were not compatible. Thus, the crash.




So now, my laptop and I are back in each others arms. I missed her as I did miss all of you. See you soon as I visit you! Good day!

1 Comentário:

foongpc said...

Welcome back! I hate it when my laptop crashes. The last time it happened, I was without my laptop for a few days! Missed my blogging so much! : )

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.