Friday, June 26, 2009

King of Pop Dies at 50

LONDON - OCTOBER 12:  Singer Michael Jackson visits Harrods October 12, 2005 in London, England.  (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)


After first learning of this tragic news from a co-blogger , I quickly tuned in to CNN TV to obtain confirmation. There I caught on Larry King talking to the popular singer Cher about Michael Jackson’s untimely death. It is said that he experienced difficulty in breathing which eventually led to his cardiac arrest. He dies at age 50. I’m now following on this news. See you later perhaps with more news update on this unbelievable breaking news.

7 Comentários:

Shimumsy said...

di ba naka-ka shock. first around 5:30 est i saw in my computer b4 leaving work that he had cardiac arrest. while driving, i was following the news, then at 5:48 p.m. sinabi na namatay na sya! kaya pagdating ko sa haus, blog ko kaagad yun development.

TomGu said...

I heard the sad news over the radio while negotiating the EDSA traffic this morning. Then, the DJ played one of his songs, which is my favorite, "Ben Datu".

Ben Datu of us need look no more. We both found what we were looking for. With a friend to call my own. I'll never be alone ...

foongpc said...

Heard about it on the radio while driving to work in the morning. The DJ said "the late Michael Jackson..." and I was like, what?! He's dead?

It is a sad day for all Michael Jackson's fans! And it even rained here! : (

Despite the shock, I did not find it as shocking as Princess Diana's death. But both their deaths made an impact on me.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Off topic, just a quick visit...

Just want to express my gratitude to all of you who offers such a strong support to my family, with your prayers and encouraging words it lighten up the burdens we are feeling. We will be flying tonight going to the Philippines to attend to my brother's funeral.

Please include us in your prayers especially my children, for them not to catch the h1n1 virus that is going around the country. Thank you all once again!

juliana said...

it was indeed a shock. two deaths in one day. Farah in the morning and him in the afternoon.

what a waste of life, the big, talented man that he was.

Gorgeous MUM said...

His sudden passing was a great loss for I think everybody in the world; for his music have surely inspired a lot of people!

Horlic said...

It is a sad new. MJRIP

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.