Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Nurse’s Guide To Good Living

I used to buy different printed magazines especially those that talk about health, food, travel and any one that could impart general knowledge. However, I already skipped that practice and I just opt to go online surfing for all my needed information. Just few days ago, I discovered one valuable website that can be of great help not only to ordinary information seekers like me but particularly to Nurses needing guidance and assistance with regards to their chosen job. This is the Scrubs - the nurse's guide to good liviing. A niece of mine who is now on her final year in her B.S. Nursing was fascinated on this magazine style website since I informed her about it. She gets captivated with it the moment she read the posts on Health, Beauty, Style, Love, Money, and News and Entertainment just like me when I chanced upon it. I have read the “Inspirational Long-Term care RN” story of Tiara Ferguson and it gave an insight on a nurse’s life dealing with Long Term patients on Nursing Homes. It was truly inspirational that could motivate nurses who are losing the drive to give their best to their patients. Also the Article on Beauty, “Wake up Looking Younger” is generally helpful to the entire beauty buffs.

For all the Nurses, would be Nurses and anyone interested to learn on just about anything in life, I strongly recommend this Scrubsmag.com. It’s fabulous and inspirational as well.

Post?slot_id=39642&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

5 Comentários:

Chubskulit Rose said...

hubby like it too.

Came by to say thank you so much tita beng for your warmth bday greetings and wishes!

Gorgeous MUM said...

All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within...

Beth said...

I also love browsing the web for info. Online surfing has really replaced magazine reading. And it's cheaper too! :)

Happy weekend tomorrow, Ate Beng! :)

Technology and Computer said...

the nurse can give care and love to us, so we can feel happiness from her.

Pinoy Daddy said...

Yup, that's absolutely right. Surfing the net comes handy for all the information you need. Plus, it is less messy around the house because you have no clattered magazines that have to be put away after reading.

Beyond My Quiet Zone © 2009. Template by Dicas Blogger. Header design by www.VirtualExecutiveAssistant.com.